Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Supreme Enterprises, Lpg — LPG gas cylinder very late supply

Consumer No. 20208 I have booked the cylinder on 16.10.09 morning at phone no.[protected] and booking no, is --. My gas agecy is M/s SUPREME ENTERPRISES, D-12, 13, DDA Shopping Complex, Vivek Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi – 110095 but till now I have not received the gas cylinder from the agency. And other thing is that for the last six months, I am unable to get the contract on phone with the gas agency, because telephones of gas agency are always engaged and due to this problem, it is very difficult for me to book the gas in routine basis also. Please do the needfull and solve my problem.

RAKESH POKHARIYAL
Mob. No. [protected]

Consumer No. 20208
B-87/4/S1,
Back Side,
Dilshad Colony,
Delhi-110095

Comments

RAKESH POKHARIYAL
Mob. No. [protected]

Consumer No. 20208
B-87/4/S1,
Back Side,
Dilshad Colony,
Delhi-110095
LPG gas cylinder very late supply
Consumer No. 20208 I have booked the cylinder on 16.10.09 morning at phone no.[protected]. My gas agecy is M/s SUPREME ENTERPRISES, D-12, 13, DDA Shopping Complex, Vivek Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi – 110095 but till now I have not received the gas cylinder from the agency. And other thing is that for the last six months, I am unable to get the contract on phone with the gas agency, because telephones of gas agency are always engaged and due to this problem, it is very difficult for me to book the gas in routine basis also. Please do the needfull and solve my problem. Thanks
LPG gas cylinder very late supply

I am also facing the same problem. I have booked the cylinder on 04.11.09 morning at phone no.[protected]. My gas agecy is M/s SUPREME ENTERPRISES, D-12, 13, DDA Shopping Complex, Vivek Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi – 110095 but till now I have not received the gas cylinder from the agency. I am unable to get the contract on phone with the gas agency, because telephones of gas agency are always engaged or out of service and due to this problem, it is very difficult for me also to book the gas in routine basis. There is no proper customer care number there. My daugter personally went there to complain and they said that due to breakdown of their computer they are unable to keep track, and till date the problem has not resolved. Could any senior officer of gas agency look into the matter please?

Supreme Gas,Vivek Vihar — CYLINDER NOT SUPPLIED

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is inform to you that We have booked for Cylinder on 01.04.2010,booking No138,but still We are not getting the LPG Cylinder,Such type of problem every time we are facing and nobody is give us correct feedback,
Kindly look into the matter proity bases and provide the LPG Gas.
Your interpenetrate highly appreciated.

Connection No.23450

Pushpa Mehta
Delhi
I am also facing the same problem. I have booked the cylinder on 07.06.10 morning at phone no.[protected], 22146913 & [protected]. My gas agecy is M/s SUPREME ENTERPRISES, D-12, 13, DDA Shopping Complex, Vivek Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi – 110095 but till now I have not received the gas cylinder from the agency. I am unable to get the contract on phone with the gas agency, because telephones of gas agency are always engaged or out of service and due to this problem, it is very difficult for me also to book the gas in routine basis. There is no proper customer care number there. My daugter personally went there to complain and they said that due to breakdown of their computer they are unable to keep track, and till date the problem has not resolved. Could any senior officer of gas agency look into the matter please?

Ms. Ruchi Saxena
I have booked the cylinder on 27.09.10 at phone no. 1260, because telephones of gas agency are always engaged or out of service. My Consumer No. is 20208 and adress is B-87/4/S1, Back Side, Dilshad Colony, Delhi-110095. My gas agecy is M/s SUPREME ENTERPRISES, D-12, 13, DDA Shopping Complex, Vivek Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi – 110095 but till now I have not received the gas cylinder from the agency. I am unable to get the contract on phone with the gas agency, It is very difficult for me also to book the gas in routine basis. Last month I also booked Cylinder on 06.09.2010, after various reminder & personnal requiest, I got cylinder on 21.09.2010 at 09 P.M.

I have booked my cylinder on[protected] @ 1260 but didnt recieved gas till now i.e[protected]. I am also trying their numbers 22154002 & 22146913 but both are going engaged. My gas agecy is also M/s SUPREME ENTERPRISES, D-12, 13, DDA Shopping Complex, Vivek Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi – 110095. When i visited there last month i saw they have kept their phone receiver down even i have their video of doing so and i am planning to publish it in Media if soon this problem will not get resolved.

I request concern person to do the needful ASAP as it is very difficult for us to visit center every time to book LPG.My details are as under:
Nitin malhotra