[Resolved]  Suryabala Hyundai Show Room In Coimbatore — Non receipt of X Change Bonus

I bought a santro on 03/01/08. While booking my order in suryabala hyundai, the sales executives informed me that i wil get exchange bonus of Rs. 15, 000/- dirctly from hyundai company. I asked them continously for 6 months, then only i came to know that it should be claimed within 3 months from the date of taking delivery of vehicle.
Till today i am struggling to get that exchange bonus. and now the mew General manager informed me that there is lot of issues like this in Suryabala Hyundai. So my sincere to car buyers is "please do not beleive the attractive offer given by car dealers & their other reps.. they all only concentrate in SALES not in AFTER SALES SERVICE.

Comments

hai,

Please mail i have an idea to get your bonus. They practice like this for all the customers
i have bought the santro on in the month of sep2009
While booking my car the sales executives informed me that i wil get exchange bonus of Rs. 10, 000/- dirctly from hyundai company. I asked them continously till today Till today i am struggling to get that exchange bonus.
i have booked for new car for Rs 3000/- but sum reson my booking for chancelled.I bought a santro on 22/10/09. While booking my order in suryabala hyundai, from suryabala hyundai company will refund amount Rs 2000/- only.but 1000/- (cancelleda or intersta)so reply for me
i am mohan from thudialure, cbe.
I have a very memorable experience from Suryabala Hyundai. I have bought a car in 2010 and my car was delivered on time and my exchange bonus also i received on time . I am very Happy with Suryabala Hyundai . I recommend everybody intersted in buying a car should go to Suryabala Hyundai.
suryabala is the worst and worst dealers in coimbatore.Complete cheat.If you bought it, you will have many issues like low quality accessories, poor customer support, go for reputed dealers in coimbatore.

you will not get any single support from the sales persons, they will say more offers, but at the end you cant even get the basic accessories which offered from hyundai company

suryabala is complete chaet, especially sales manager [kalai] is the worst manager i ever seen in the life.He will get some money from car buyers saying fitting charges, etc...

But after that he will used to blame the management that, management is not supporting us to give the committed offers.

really stupid thing, so many peoples affected by suryabala.They have to answer for the customers money
Bad experience with suryabala hyundai showrooom coimbatore, its completely cheat, they will give the cars to buyers, which was used for test drives.so you will have many issues once you got the car from them.

You cannot find anything and you will assume it as a new car.

Later you will have many issues suryabala = cheat
suryabala huyndai showroom = cheat suryabala huyndai showroom = fraud suryabala huyndai showroom = bad experience suryabala huyndai showroom = worst sales suryabala huyndai showroom = worst service suryabala huyndai showroom = false commitments suryabala huyndai showroom = low quality accessories suryabala huyndai showroom = worst sales manager suryabala huyndai showroom = poor customer support
suryabala huyndai showroom = used to scold customers if you ask the committed offers suryabala huyndai showroom = many complaints suryabala huyndai showroom = will not refund the booking amount suryabala huyndai showroom = money suryabala huyndai showroom = no sales support after delivery suryabala huyndai showroom = worst and worst suryabala huyndai showroom

Complaint categoryCategory: Other