[Resolved]  Sushil Jeetpuria & Co, For Jubilant Organosys Ltd., — PF money still not received.

I left jubilant organosys in Dec-08, after three months i applied for the PF money. I received a letter from regional provident fund office, Bareilly that my father name was not matching with their record, then
i got to know that on company records my father name is Harish, but by negligence by the company
they provided my father name in the documents as Ram Rati.
Again i contacted Jubilant organosys they told me to send the documents back, i dispatched the documents back till two months there was no reply, so again when i asked them, they told me to send xerox copy of Passport, i dispatched the same document to them still there is no reply from their side.
Its been 20 months i left the organisation but still there is no positive response.

PF No. UP/31512/720,
Jubilant Organosys Ltd,
Company PF Consultant:- Susheel jeetpuria & Co. New Delhi.
Waiting for a favourable reply.

Vijay Mahajan

Comments

I left Jubilant in Dec 2007. Till today my a/c has not been settled. consultant is informing me that around 168 employees date of birth and date of joing is not matching. It shows that how company HRD is working. Even RPFC is also provided me documents regarding hrd's negligence. Only thing is we should take necessary legal action against JUBILANT.

Nagesh S
I left jubilant in 2009 Thre is lot of negligency observed regarding claims and pf settlement even the people who are responsbile for this not giving good responses over by phone it is painful for those leave the company for further settlement the company higher officials can speck to the persons who claim for pf and other to know how they suffered by their employees. i request company higher officials to look into this matter and resolve it to avoid further discussion on my ex company.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other