[Resolved]  Swatantra Gas Agency Ambala Cantt — LPG Gas Cylinder Leakage

Sir, My consumer no is 3196 with swatantra gas agency ambala cantt.I changed my empty gas cylinder to new filled cylinder on 28-04-08 at about 4-20 pm the moment i opened the cover of the new cylinder the LPG gas was leaking from it and the smell of the gas spred in whole house. i immediatilly contacted the agency on telephone[protected].i was told to cover the cylinder with the supllied plastic nob n a employee of the agency came to my residence n found my complaint geniune n inform the agency to suplly the new reffil immidiatly.now till 02-05-08 after my several reminders n personal visit to agency the leaking cylinder has not been changed n the smell of LPG is continues coming from the cylinder.I think the agency is wait for any mishapping.Kindly give instructions to agency to replace the cylinder immediatlly n take a neccasary action against the agency for their negligency.DR R M Markandey Consumer no 3196(Swatantra Gas Agency Ambala Cantt, )
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Sir, My consumer no is 513575 with swatantra gas agency ambala cantt.I have booked a gas cylinder to new filled cylinder on 20.09.09. I have also received Full Gas Cylinder on 01.10.09 at about 2-20 pm the moment i asked the delivery boy to weight the cylinder but he was not agree with my statement. He said that I will not weight the cylinder, if you want this cylinder you have to accept this and he took away the cylinder with him. When i Contact the Manager he told to contact the Owner of Gas Company. Then I Contact the Owner of company he told that he will punish the delivery boy, but till today i have not received any cyliender.