[Resolved]  TA-DEMOsign — to give prize to me ([protected])

[protected]@ has message me on my mobile no. [protected] on 3 july 2009 at 09:02:54 am that
congrats !! you have won 750, 000, pounds in 2009 demo (shell) INT'l MOBILE DRAW WINING #3, to claim your prize contact Mr.PEDRO via email: [protected]@live.com76b85

Comments

i have received d same mess on 3rd july n i want 2 confirm how 2 collect d money n wat procedures needed for it n my mobile no is[protected]
.i have received d same mess on 3rd july n i want 2 confirm how 2 collect d money n wat procedures needed for it n my mobile no [protected]. Sir, Please Give me the money (my Prize). Response your information my Email address.
I have also received the same sms, and also i have mailed the person about it.
hoping to get a positive reply.
sir i have recieved same message on [protected] and what is procedure to collect money`
I too received the same sms on my mobile number.will i get the money sir?or its just an ad for it.waiting for ur reply
I have received your message for mobile draw winning #3 to claim my prize. So let us know the procedure or any advise thereof.my mobile number-[protected].
i have received one message(to my mobile No.[protected]) from TA-websms that i have won 750, 000 GBPm in 2009 shell int'l promo for your prize contract Dr. Pedro Via E-mail: [protected]@live.com. but after verification from the net it seems that a bogus SMS has been sent to me as the same messages have been received from so many mobile consumers. this type of playing will hurt our sentiments. this is for information & necessary action by the concerned department.
today dated 14/07/09 i have received your massage in my mobile no [protected] for won of 750, 000 GBP, please how to collect the prize / etc .
I have also received the same sms, and also i have mailed the person about it.
hoping to get a positive reply.
i have reseiv your massage in [protected] on my mo. no [protected] for 750, 000 pound ple how to callect the mony contect my mo.no.[protected]
hello sir
.i have received d same mess on14- july n i want 2 confirm how 2 collect d money n wat procedures needed for it n my mobile no [protected]. Sir, Please Give me the money (my Prize)750, 000.GBP. Response your information my Email address.
My address is.
devkaran jaiswal
radheshyam bus office
ranibagicha
sundergarh
orissa
ya... i also recived the same message... is there any way to stop this kind of messages...
hii i have received d message tat .. we have won 750000 pounds in 2009 demo(shell).. so pls tell me wats the procedure to collect money..i am waiting for ur reply..
i got the message to my mobile no [protected]
PLZ REPLY
I have won 750, 000 GBP in 2009 shell int'l promo...
PRASANNA KUMAR MISHRA
MOBILE-[protected]
L.I.G-100, ANANTA VIHAR, POKHARIPUT
BHUBANESWAR
DIST-KHURDA
ORISSA
PIN-751020
plz arrange to supply the prize money.
plz arrange to supply the prize money.
hi i recived ur d message that we have won 750, 000, pounds in 2009 demo.so pl. tell me what the procedure to collect my money. my mobile no [protected].

Address: