[Resolved]  Ta Winners — PRIZE MONEY

I have received your SMS Form TA-Winners on in 2009. Uk Int'l Petroleum. which is as Follows

I have been selected for (250,000.00 PGB) in 2009. To claim your prize contat For

Mr.Mike on. [protected]@live.com.

please find out for me and your reply is most wanted

Comments

I got same sms on my mobile phone. Can you tell me this is true or false?
tell me about the procedure to claim the ta-winner prize money
i got same sms whether this true or what reply how to collect the prize money
can none help in this regard...here many of indians r waiting for this...is it anything cheating...can i complain to police or take the help of court
I have got a sms some times form TA Winners that i won the prize 400000 pounds and i claim this for [protected]@hotmail.com so please tell me what is this?
i got same sms. on my mobile this is what if this true so pleace send me my price or give me fidback or contact on [protected]
I have recd message from TA WIINNERS that i have won prize for 250000 pounds and i have t claim the same by contacting Mr. MIKE on E MAIL: [protected]@live.com please let me know the truth and help in claiming the prize money.
I HAVE RECIEVED AN MESSAGE FROM TA WINNERS THAT I HAVE WON PRIZE FOR 250000 POUNDS IN 2009 DEMO (SHELL) INTL MOBILE DRAWS AND I HAVE TO CLAIM THE SAME BY CONTACTING DR.JOHN ON EMAIL:[protected]@live.com PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE TRUTH AND HELP IN CLAMMING THE PRIZE MONEY.
yes, i have recive your massage, thanks fore the you selected me, plc. find me and contact me i will wait for your massage

I have been selected for (250, 000.00 PGB) in 2009. To claim my prize what i have to do? To whom i

should contact.

please find out for me and your reply is most wanted
Hai about what you want .please send me on mail.
i hve recived sms from TA_winners on 13 oct 2009 uk intel petroleumplz clarify this

should contact.

5 hours 19 minutes ago by G.sidney Peralson [send email]
Hai about what you want .please send me on mail.

1 hours 30 minutes ago by Fayaz Ahmed [send email]

hRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:-
H.NO:-11-39, R.R.NAGAR COLONY
VILLAGE&MANDAL:-CHEVELLA,
R.R.DIST.A.P.
PIN:-501503
yes, i have recive your massage, thanks for selected me, plz find me and contact me i will wait for your massage. Contuct No: [protected]
yes, i have recive your massage, thanks for the you selected me, plz. find me and contact me i will wait for your massage.
My address is given below:...
NAME:- Ritesh Chakraborty.
C/O:- Mukul Bikash Chakraborty.
Badarpur Rly Kalibari Colony.
DIS: Karimganj (Assam) P.O.: Badarpur. P.S.: Badarpur.
PIN: 788806 Mobile No: [protected]

I have received your SMS Form TA-Demo on 22nd., oct in 2009. Uk Int'l Petroleum. which is as Follows

I have been selected for (250, 000.00 PGB) in 2009. To receive my prize send details to mr.john on [protected]@live.com.
wat do i have to do?

rohit jhangdi
mohalla purani mau mauranipur jhansi(u.p.)
pin code 284204
i have recieved your message from TA-DEMO on 23/10/2009 so sir i have posted my address above i am very thankful to you that you selected me so sir please find me and contact me on this number [protected] and sir what i have to do to claim my prize
I have been selected for (250, 000.00 PGB) IN 2009 UK INT'LPETROLEUM. TO AVAILABLE MY PRIZE WHAT SHOULD I DO.