[Resolved]  TAJ INTERNATIONAL- — Do not send money to this company and dont trust this company

I have ordered $1000.00 worth of glass pendants.He has sent all wrong items.
He has adverise on his web site lot of designs copied from other web sites.He is showing diffrent design
and sending indian made common rabbish pendants.Do not fell anyone on to this TRAP
He is not capable of producing those items. Do not send any money to this company.Do not Trust this company The Owner - Akash Agarwal
D-538, Kamla Nagar
Agra-05 (UP) India
Ph: +[protected]
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Tajinternational — All wrong products were sent

have seen Taj international on alibaba.com and India mart .
I wrote to them, asking about their products which are glass pendants.
First I asked about their stock .
Mr Akash told me he has all the items in stock
I place a sample order for $1000.00
He charged for bubble wrap, postage and packing.
But he didn't send with bubble wrapping and many pendants were broken others were damaged.

He sent all the wrong goods, wrong sizes, defected items, and some I did not even order from his catalog. I called him and complained and he didn't answer or he ignored my calls from Florida.

Finally I have contacted the alibaba and Trade India.They have contacted them and ask to contact me and settle the problem,

Then I asked him to make my order again and he promised.Now three weeks have passed and still no products received, he lied to me.
Now I have no more patience.
I asked for him to return my money back and take the goods back,
he is ignoring me.
Please help to contact him and try to get my goods or the money back.

Rita Wick
USA

Taj International- Agar 05 — Donot Trust This company

Do not Trust This company, do not send any money to This company.
Akash Agarwal
D-538, Kamla Nagar
Agra-05 (UP) India
Ph: +[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
yes, don't trust this company, i am maggie from enjoylife.and i know him on Facebook.he send me his website.i trust him.

he want 1000 glass bong, but he ask for COD payment terms.and we cannot do that.and we talked 2 hours.after that, i guess that he is not a real buyer.so i google the e mail [protected]@gmail.com.and i am sure that he is lier.
cannot trust the below message.

Akash Agarwal