[Resolved]  Tashan.com — Cheated

I accidentally joined this site and now every week Rs. 20/- are charged from my mobile. That site displayed the help for Unsubscription but there is no option for unsubscription at the site. My mobile no. is [protected]. Please look into the matter and get me unsubscribed.

Comments

I wann to Unsubscribe from www.tashan.co.in. I click on the link o Download Free Wallpaper. Then it asked my Cell No. I put t by mistake and I put my No. I verification code delivered to my cell. I just put the no on the webpage. I found 20-rupees was deducted one times from my pre-paid balance. Now there is no option on www.tashan.co.in to unsubsribe this servic. every week i m being charged. plz i nneed the sol urgently

www.tashan.com — balance deduction

sir,i am a student of delhi university and live in a hostel.the given website 'tasha.com' is deducting my balance of cell from two times without my confirmation.i hope for a strict action towards this website.

Tashan.com — deduction of mobile balance

tashn.com send me amassge you have renew your activatin within two day and 20 rupee deducted frome ur mobile account

Tashan.com — mobile balance deduction

I want to unsubscribe the tashan.co.in as Rs.20/- deducted from my pre paid balance. Now iot show your subscription to video Tashan will be renewed in 2 [protected]@20. To unsubscribe sms UNSUB VIDEO to 57775.
when I send sms it show error. my mob no [protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other