[Resolved]  Tata Indica GLS, Xeta — Automatrix, mangalore, dealers with tata

my tata indica gls had met with accident. and some parts were damaged. i got the vehicle released from police station and took it to AUTOMATRIX, mangalore.i wanted to have an estimate from them. the car was with Automatrix garage for 3 days. due to some reason i had to transport the car to Kerala as it was bought there. The Automatrix people gave me bill of Rs. 3, 000 just for giving me an estimate! This a sure way of looting people. I request TATA management to look into this matter.

Comments

this is not right to charge a customer with the administration charges.
the 1st lot of indica xeta cars are the worst having manufacturing defects. 4 of my friends and myself had booked for indica and were deliverd the 1st lot of xeta cars. The mileage was very low and not as advertised. My car is givng 7-8 in city and 10-11 in long run. I use only for office and local city ride. Within 3 years the cluth got damaged and was replaced. The the silencer was damaged, They say it got rusted and replaced. how? The center locks do not work and when compalined temporary repair is done or asked to replace. Lights are getting damaged often. The entire car is rattling even after serviceing in time. Service is attended to only the complaint and every time new parts are put. It has become a white elephant. No re-sale value compared to Maruti cars. No proper service. No proper response but follow procedures and talk big. Really fed up with the car and the service. It has spoiled my mental peace.
In case there are manufacturing defects in any particular car and is found out, the same should be attned to as is done by the other countries - recall and replace. But here we are charged heavily for no fault o[censored]s and made to undergo mental tension. Tata Motors needs to look into this seriously. Service should be made cheaper and as parts are changed on the fly, the cost should be low. Do not cheat the customer and make hay.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other