[Resolved]  Tata LG Mobile Model No. LG - AD5235 — Nonfunctionality

Since June 2006 my mobile remained inactive but my parents paid the bill of the mobile no. [protected] as myself and my husband went abroad and stayed there for the last one and half years . During this period my parents tried to communicate the problem but they did not find any mechanism to find you and solve the problem .
After I came back , we pursued the problem freshly . On 21/01/2008 we had a telephonic conversation with your customer care service . They suggested me to go to the nearest LG service centre at Ekdalia place . The Service Centre refused to repair the set without fees as the warantee period is over . My contention was that I have paid the Bill Amount without getting any connection , hence there is no point of service charge for the repairing of the mobile . Ms. Shampa Mukherjee of LG Service Centre told me that you have suggested me to visit Ultadanga Service centre . At the same instant , I have communicated that it was not possible for me to visit your Ultadanga centre .
I have again communicated to your service centre . She advised me to repair the mobile by giving fees and also offered exclusion of the rental bill of the mobile of this month .
I have paid Rs. 4200 /- approx. for the rental charge of the mobile . You have not taken into consideration that you are asking money without providing any service . Now you are harassing me by suggesting me to roam around one service centre to another .
Finally I am resolving that I do not want the said mobile connection , do not send the monthly rental bill for the same . Even if you send the bill I am not going to pay the same .
please do the needful at your earliest and communicate .
Thanking you ,
yours faithfully ,
SOMDATTA SEN
Mobile No. [protected]
Account No.[protected]

Comments

I HAVE PURCHASED THIS MOBILE FROM A DEALER IN FEBRUARY 2007.SINCE THEN I AM FACING A NETWORK PROBLEM IN IT.COMPANY HAS NOT TAKEN ANY STRICT ACTION AGAINST IT INSTEAD OF MY MANY REMINDERS.ACCORDING TO THEM THEIR IS NO NETWORK PROBLEM IN IT HOWEVER THEY ASKED ME TO TAKE IT TO THE LG SERVICE CENTRE.I AM SHOCKED TO KNOW THAT WHAT PROBLEM WOULD BE A BRAND NEW PHONE HOLDING.I AM TOTALLY NOT SATISFIED BY THE SERVICE OF THE COMPANY.ITS A REQUEST TO YOU TO TAKE A STRICT ACTION AGAINST IT AND GRANT ME A COMPENSATION.
my cell was locked it is asking password but iam forget my password wht can i do for that cell pls send that my cell lockKey

yours
faithfully srinivas

I have lost my LG AD - 5235 handset at Bailhongal on 22.11.2008. Is it possible to trace my now who is using & which sim now added to that set through my Purchased ESI of that mobile.

Please, help me soon anybody I have give the complaint to customercare also ..

My new number is
my cell phone is locked by childrens and i don't know what is password could u plz help me about password now i can't call any bady .
Am facing it too... It shows a icon - 'R' in a box. and I cant access Tata's network... LG says there is no complaint with the phone & try complainting at Tata... anyway..

To Aady : -

Try '0000' its the default lock code. It may solv your problem. :)
i had a problm of no service in ma lg ad5235 tata phone...i installed script prl software...i got rid of tht problm n nw i m able 2 see coverage bars on the screen ...bt the main problm is tht i m still nt able 2 make or receive calls...whn i call from any other num to ma tata phone, it says the tata mob is switched off...i think thr is a problom wid MIN or ESN num...?? pls sugeest the sound ans...
I have forget my password. My LG Mobile Model No is AD5235.Please help .