[Resolved]  TATA METALIKS LTD. — False credit

I request to corporate service to look into the issue,

Till today the I could not get the amount in my account, again I request you pl. have a special attention while pursuing the matter wih Allahabad bank ( Golbazar) so that I can get a solution.
Debasish Chakraborty,
TAAT METALIKS LTD.
account no – [protected]
----- Original Message -----
From: debashish.[protected]@tatametaliks.co.in
To: Arijit.[protected]@axisbank.com
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: False debitof Rs. 5087/- dated on 2.12.2007

Thanks for your necessary action taken. I am confident with your co-operation the things will normalized,
Debasish Chakraborty,
tml

----- Original Message -----
From: Arijit.[protected]@axisbank.com
To: debashish.[protected]@tatametaliks.co.in
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: False debitof Rs. 5087/- dated on 2.12.2007

Dear Mr Chakraborty,

Please be assured that we have already taken up this matter with the concerned departments. The excess debit, if any, will be credited back to your account on confirmation from the concerned departments.

Arijit Dutta

To: <arijit.[protected]@axisbank.com>
From: <debashish.[protected]@tatametaliks.co.in>
Date: 12/08/2007 01:37PM
Subject: False debitof Rs. 5087/- dated on 2.12.2007

I have already given written application to you, further I am sending you the following facts for your necessary information.

I urge you pl. look into the so that the matter can be resolved at earliest way,

Debasish Chakraborty ,

CELL NO- [protected],

Ref. To the subject matter myself Mr. Debasish Chakraborty , an employee of TATA METALIKS LTD is a ATM card holder bearing no- 9699. I am having a salary account vide no – [protected]. On 02.12.2007 I tried to punch my uti card into Allahabad Bank ATM counter in Golbazar at around 8-30 p.m. I swiped my card but I could not succeed as machine was not responding properly.

I tried twice but I could not succeed even to enter the amount also. I left the counter without drawing any single amount.

Most surprisingly on 03.12.2007, in the statement slip I found that there was a cash debit from my account with an amount of Rs. 5057/- (Rupees five thousand fifty seven only) whereas I did not draw any amount other than above operation on 2 nd and 3 rd December.

Under this condition, my humble request to you is to look into the matter and give me a favor for doing an enquiry with Allahabad Bank so that the amount can gets further credited in my amount.

Your co-operation and necessary support for getting back the amount in my account will be highly appreciable.

With warm regards,