[Resolved]  Tata Motors, Indigo Manza, Goyal Motors Dealer, Patiala — Service experience at the dealership

Let me start this by introducing myself. I am Amit Singla and I have purchased Tata Indigo Manza Aura ABS (Diesel) from Goyal Motors, Patiala on 1st Feb 2010.

I want to bring to your kind notice an excess price charge fraud and customer cheating going on at Goyal Motors Dealership (dealer code 00630) in Patiala. The Ex-showroom price for Manza Aura ABS (Diesel) was INR 632,763 while in their dealership price list has a price of INR 639,305 (on 1st Feb, 2010). I have the scanned copies of their price list and invoice (if needed).

I think you should also know that customer service at your dealership was pathetic and buying this car from there was a worst experience for us. We were asked to wait for more than 4 hours for just the invoice of the car. Also no one bothered to give us the car demo and explain anything on service schedule or warranty terms. We reached the showroom at 10:30 AM and we were there till 4:00 PM just to get all the papers etc.

I personally believe that Tata Motors have got a great product (Manza) in their hands, but service at dealerships like Goyal Motors is making it very bad for customers to buy it.

Comments

yes sir, i m fully agree with you. i m using tata products since 2004.i purchased TATA INDICA DLS in 2004 from CARGO MOTORS, JAMNAGAR and TATA INDIGO CS LX DICOR in august 2009 from IB MOTORS, JAMNAGAR. but both times their customer services are worst. Many times calls comes on my mobile from cusomer care of tata motors PUNE, and AMDAVAD and when i replied about the problems and non satisfactory customer services, then they assures us to will do needful soon, but nothing has happened uptill now
in august 2009, they delievered me INDIGO CS LX DICOR about 28 days late and that also UNINSURED for 8 days.i had booked INDIGO 25 days prior and paid fully in advance 2 days prior to JANMASHATAMI, the day i wanted the delivery, but they failed to do so
after going through your compliant, i m inspired to go consumer forum for the problems and dis satisfactory services of tata motors dealears
also tatamotors supposed to look in the matter seriously when ever any complaints arises
thanks
dr jitendra kanzaria, jamnagar, gujarat
i have been reading all the reviews about manza for the past one month. tata has indeed made a box office hit as far as manza is concerned. but the only disturbing factor are the complaints made against the distributors. tata should look into this aspect at the earliest. or else it would make the same mistake that fiat uno did by selecting tvs as its distributor in tamilnadu.

Complaint categoryCategory: Car Dealers