[Resolved]  TATA Motors / Indigo Marina — Heavy discomfort and components failure

Dear Sirs,

Ref.:- MH-04 CJ 5138

I had purchased Indigo Marina from Fortune Car, Thane, two and half years back hopping that, the car is supported by one of the most recognized business unit like TATA Motors and I need not to worry. But every though of mine disproved by the actual support I got from the Fortune Car & TATA Motors. The Car had a problem of clutch from the beginning. Clutch paddle was too hard to push. Then while release the clutch engine makes abnormal noise. After doing some attempt to rectify the fault, Fortune Car raised their
had saying this is a design problem. When I asked them to say same thing in writing, they withdrew. Same problem was communicated to Tata Motors through the call center but no use, I had used many other cars but the discomfort experienced in traveling with Indio Marina is very high. The car makes different noise from all the angles. ultimately, I had to accept faulty car as it was, because in India legal protection is not easily available and if some one want to proceed with, it is very expensive. My brother who also wanted to by a car, wisely selected Ford fiesta saying he can't consider TATA motor as reliable cars. He certainly proved himself correct, because whenever I had opportunity seat in his ford fiesta, I noticed distinct difference in his car and my car. His car Ford Fiesta is far ahead in every aspect. Today in rainy day my car leaks lot and almost entire car remains flooded with water.

My humble request to new car buyer that, they should think twice before buying TATA Motors car. Low cost car ultimately proves expensive, considering trouble you are going to face in later stage.

R.S.Rathod,