TATA MOTORS- TATA INDICA XETA- GLS — POOR QUALITY OF TATA CARS- AND NO RELIEF YET

DEAR SIR,
I BEING A PROUD OWNER OF TATA VEHICLES SINCE 1992(TATA ESTATE) TRUSTED IN TATA PRODUCT AND BOUGHT SEVERAL VEHICLES YEAR AFTER YEAR FROM TATA.

BUT THIS TIME WHEN I BOUGHT THIS TATA XETA GLS BEARING CHASIS NUMBER -600631BSZP25564 WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER -DL3CAY 2196 ON JULY 28TH 2007 FROM VIVEK AUTOMOBILES FROM DELHI. ALL MY PATIENCE AND TRUST ON TATA MOTORS IS LOST AS SINCE THE DAY OF PURCHASE I AM FACING PROBLEMS WITH THIS CAR.DESPITE REPEATED VISITS TO VARIOUS TATA WORKSHOPS NO RELIEF IS BEING GIVEN.
EVEN MY PERSONEL VISIT TO MR. TARUN GROVER IN YOUR GURGAON REGIONAL OFFICE WAS IN VAIN. DESPITE HIS PROMISE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE YET. MY VEHICLE WITH CURRENT KM'S 9938 , IS STILL LYING WITH SANYA MOTORS FOR REPAIRS FROM THE LASTSEVEN DAYS WITH JOB CARD NUMBER JC-SANYA-OK[protected] DATED 16-12-07. EARLIER A MONTH BACK ITWAS WITH THEM FOR 15DAYS.
SINCE PURCHASE IF YOU PLEASE CHECK THE JOB CARDS OF THIS VEHICLE WITH VARIOUS WORKSHOPS , YOU CAN VERY WELL FIND THE SAME PICKUP PROBLEMS EVERY TIME SINCE I BOUGHT THIS VEHICLE.

I BEG TO ASK YOU DID I PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE TO DRIVE FOR MY PERSONEL USE OR JUST TO VISIT YOUR VARIOUS WORKSHOPS AROUND DELHI. THIS IS HELL DRIVING THIS VEHICLE NOW AND I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU NOW TO TAKE BACK THIS VEHICLE OF YOURS AND REFUND ME MY MONEY BACK AS I HAVE NO TRUSTOVER TATA MOTORS ANY MORE.

HOPE TO GET SOME RELIEF THIS TIME.....

FOR
SHIV RAJ INTERNATIONAL P. LTD.

RAHUL GUPTA (DIRECTOR) -MOB -[protected]
44 ANAND LOK.
OPP. GARGI COLLEGE
NEW DELHI 110049

Comments

E.Rajarathinam
22-A, Vidhya Nagar,
Ponniamman Medu,
Chennai - 600 110.
Mobile : [protected]

To

M/s. TataMotors (India) Limited,

Sub : My car Regn. No. TN-05-U-1198, INDICAB DLE

My Car Regn. No. TN-05-U-1198, INDICAB DLE, Invoice No. Cod Che- AM[protected]. I brought the car on 2007 february, that vehicle met an accident on 22nd May 2007 with all following procedures we handed over accident car to your concard workshop at Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. as Job Card No. JC Cod Che- AM[protected]. Dated[protected], Estimated Value about Rs. 2, 70,963/= Insurance company bear the Certain amount and accept to proceed the work. In meantime several times I came to workshop and demand about my car reparring. After Six Months I receive my car in running condition.

Now, I suspect from car repairs workshop utilised all old spare parts, but they mentioned in your invoice for new spares. In this matter I feel very much about my loss. After delivered the car with in a month more than ten times I attend the defects in your workshop.

Without using of new spares prepared invoice Rs. 2,70,936/= Painting also not in good possition. Since there to rodling in my car totally, I am not satisfy in this repairing work.

This is for your information, further what I wants to do, let us know the fact?

I am informing you this as most important attention of this complaint or otherwise I am proceed necessary action through our lawyers.

Expecting your earliest reply in this matter of Complaint.

Thanking You Sir,

Yours faithfully,

E.Rajarathinam
Mobile No. [protected]
Dear Rahul

Why don't you file a complain in consumer forum for the same. I have already moved to consumer forum and it will not take more then 1 and half year to get verdict from there.

They take advantage of the fact that people like us are tired of going to court but as an educated person if we will not go to the court then who else will be going to the court?

We need to teach them a lession. My mobile no. is [protected] U may contact me. I am trying to create a group of victims of TATA Motors.

Tata Motors, Indica Xeta — False promises, poor service and bad product.

I purshased a Indica xeta on 25 Jan 08 from Joshi Auto Zone, Chandigarh. Since i have brought this car, i am facing number of problems. Two major issues are extremely low pick up with AC on and pathetic mileage of 10 kmpl in city whereas i was told (before purchsing) by the dealer that this car would deliver at least 15kmpl in city.

Top of all, the demo car with Joshi Auto Zone is a 1500 cc model. They use the same vehicle for test drives of 1200 cc models to misguide and make fool of their consumers.

Every attendent at Joshi Auto Zone are bully and is not ready to attend customer's problems. In my last service, they have charged me wheel alignment and balancing whereas the rotation of tyres were done at the time of delivery without checking the alignment and balance again.

I am sure that the product is suffering from major malfunction inside which is why the pick up and mileage is so low. But everyone is waiting (Dealer & Tata) just like vultures for my my car to die and they could eat my money on service.

Rishabh Saxena,
+[protected]
owning a safri 2.2 vtt dicor

had enough of this whicle want to get rid of wrote to everybody by anychance anybody has Mr Ratan Tata E mail Id
I have similar problems with TATA INDICA XETA GLS, purchased From Rama Automotors Ranchi, Jharkhand On 17th september 2007. Several times i had to visit the workshop, for the problem of recurrence of digital light "check engine". Mechanic shall repair everytime but without entering the problem in job card. This is 10th time that the problem occured and the workshop manager had his fingers crossed, suggested to bring the vehicle to the workshop, which i politely refused; and demanded a thorogh and systemic report on the problem. The car is in the workshop for three days and i am suffering . i am seriously contemplating to bring the matter to logical legal conclusion if the company does not rectify the problem this time.
i am pained to write why did i buy the vehicle at all; this is not meant for a fare customer like us. I only wish somebody of TATA MOTORS listening this time.
KIND ATT:- Mr. RATTAN TATA

I have certain suggestions for car industry.

I would like to mail you on your personal e mail ID.

Please confirm me the same.

VIVEKKH BAJAJ
156-L, MODEL TOWN, PANIPAT- 132 103
MOB. +[protected]
PH. +[protected]
I purchased a tata zenon double cab vin no:MAT4642027sr00116, and from day one i had a problem with the clutch.It's been one year and my bakkie has broken down for the seventh time and it has been parked outside my office for two month's and TATA head office refuses to do anything and i have to use public transport when i have paid for a new working bakkie. I must say TATA SA really gives tata a bad name. I will never ever buy these brand of vehicles again and i will always discourage people from buying TATA.
dear, sir madam. I Dr. mohammad .s.r and partners dealing with cars. we are intersting in opening adeal with your company, as far as we also requsted you to send us your termes and conditions for opening anew agency for TATA production of cars in JORDAN.AMMAN . so we are so pleased for your kind reply . your kindly Dr. mohammad S.R.
my.cotacs nos, , , ,
E.MAIL..[protected]@yahoo.com
hello sir,

i am vineet bansal a delhi resident sir my request is that a want to go for tata dealership, i have plot in the area name as mundaka which is nearlly 4000 sq mt. . I allready contacted many sub offices o[censored]rs but their is no responce so i hope you will consider my request and give me positive feed back

vineet bansal
([protected])

TATA motors/indica xeta gls — not supporting gas

my car tata indica xeta gls is not supporting gas. i equipped my car with gas eqiuppments from 2000km.it was running properly for seven months.but after SOME MONTHS ,the engine started to cause problem while starting and missing in slow running(i.e) damage of spark plug.THE TATA care nearby said the car will not support gas!!!!.will it upport gas?
ENGINE NUMBER:475S149FTZP91006
DEAR SIR,

BUT THIS TIME WHEN I BOUGHT THIS TATA XETA GLS BEARING CHASIS WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER -DL3CAX 3548 ON JAn 28TH 2008 FROM A-one Motors FROM DELHI. ALL MY PATIENCE AND TRUST ON TATA MOTORS IS LOST AS SINCE THE DAY OF PURCHASE I AM FACING PROBLEMS WITH THIS CAR.DESPITE REPEATED VISITS TO VARIOUS TATA WORKSHOPS NO RELIEF IS BEING GIVEN.

SINCE PURCHASE IF YOU PLEASE CHECK THE JOB CARDS OF THIS VEHICLE WITH VARIOUS WORKSHOPS, YOU CAN VERY WELL FIND THE SAME PICKUP PROBLEMS EVERY TIME SINCE I BOUGHT THIS VEHICLE.

I BEG TO ASK YOU DID I PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE TO DRIVE FOR MY PERSONEL USE OR JUST TO VISIT YOUR VARIOUS WORKSHOPS AROUND DELHI.(Ronaq motors-Wazir pur Delhi ) THIS IS HELL DRIVING THIS VEHICLE NOW AND I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU NOW TO TAKE BACK THIS VEHICLE OF YOURS AND REFUND ME MY MONEY BACK AS I HAVE NO TRUSTOVER TATA MOTORS ANY MORE.

HOPE TO GET SOME RELIEF THIS TIME...

DEAR SIR,

BUT THIS TIME WHEN I BOUGHT THIS TATA XETA GLS BEARING CHASIS No.600631MSZPH7924 WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER -DL3CAX 3548 ON JAN 05 TH 2008 FROM A-one Motors FROM DELHI. ALL MY PATIENCE AND TRUST ON TATA MOTORS IS LOST AS SINCE THE DAY OF PURCHASE I AM FACING PROBLEMS WITH THIS CAR.DESPITE REPEATED VISITS TO VARIOUS TATA WORKSHOPS NO RELIEF IS BEING GIVEN. (Raonaq Motar Bad Workshop )

HOPE TO GET SOME RELIEF THIS TIME...

NEW DELHI 110054
I have problems with TATA INDICA XETA GLS, purchased From A one motors Delhi, On 5th Jan 2008. Several times i had to visit the workshop, for the problem of recurrence of Aaram rear both side change but car tyre is dad ". Mechanic shall repair everytime but without entering the problem in job card. This is 10th time that the problem occured and the workshop manager (RAJESH) (Ronaq motors-Wazir pur Delhi) it is BAD WORKSHOP ) had his fingers crossed, suggested to bring the vehicle to the workshop, which i politely refused; and demanded a thorogh and systemic report on the problem. The car is in the workshop for three days and i am suffering . i am seriously contemplating to bring the matter to logical legal conclusion if the company does not rectify the problem this time.
NEW DELHI 110049
Well, I too have similar ( may be worse) experience with Hanuman Motors, Udupi. I would like to narrate my experience. I bought a car way back on July 16, 2010. Most of the time it is at Hanuman Motors, today ( July 4, 2011) also it is there. They do not have expertise to handle a car. All the complains are turned down initially by giving replies by which they try to tell the customer, he / she does not know about functioning of a car or its engine etc. Upon persuasion they very reluctantly take the complain and somehow manage to correct the defect. The fact 1 year of warranty and insurance of my car is over with it parked at Hanuman Motors most of the time, speaks volumes about the service they render to customers and also their capabilities.

They were truck dealers that too when trucks had very basic functioning engine. They do not have trained staff and Tata Motors are earning a bad name by having dealer like Hanuman Motors.

Having met Mr. Vilas Nayak in Decemebr last year and later his father and grand father I assumed that due to personal interaction I will be able to get better support. Alas, what prevails now is " familiarity breeds contempt".

The best thing I could do was to offer that car can be sent to Tata Motors, Poona at my expense and let them set things right. For reasons best known to them, they did not accept my offer.

Company:TATA MOTORS- TATA INDICA XETA- GLS