tata motors /tata indigo — mysterious sound from engine and rear door damaged

dr.gopi bajaj
sir i booked a tata indigo petrol (gls) 1 month ago.
on 29-10-07 i recieved a call from MACMAN MOTORS .informing us that the car was ready to be delivered .we were also told that they will deliver the car at our home only.
they assured us that the car was in good condition and the head mechanic has also checked it.t
but when we drove the car there was some mysterious loud sound coming from the engine.
also when i opened the rear door it was not moving properly .
same day when i called the executive and informed about the same .he said now the vehicle is yours and we will repair and give it to u back .and refused to change the car .
please look in the matter.as we have bought a new car not the second hand accidented damage car.
FROM THAT DAY THE CAR IS WITH MACMAN MOTORS .
PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION SO THAT THE AUTHORISED SHOWROOM SHOULD STOP THIS TYPE OF CHEATING WITH CUSTOMERS.

Comments

tata motors /tata indigo — mysterious sound from engine and dented disbalanced read door

i booked a TATA INDIGO car some 1 month ago.
on 29-10-07 i was given a call from MACMAN MOTORS BHOPAL.that ur car is ready for delivery and we will deliver it at your home.
i was assured the vehicle is in good condition and the head mechanic has personaly checked it.
but as i went for my first drive........there was a mysterious sound from engine.and even when i opened the read door it was not moving properly.and we had to push it twice to close the door .
i called the executives for that at 9pm on 29-10-07 .
i was shocked to hear his words.
he said "THIS CAR IS NOW YOURS AND WE will repair the car and return it to u"
I WAS REALLY IN A SHOCK AS I WAS BUYING A SECOND HAND USED CAR FOR THE PRICE OF NEW.
its my request that please look to the matter
thanks

tata motors /tata indigo - mysterious sound from engine and rear door damaged

Company:tata motors /tata indigo