[Resolved]  TATA SAFARI 2.2.DICOR VX — Irregularities of the newly delivered vehicle

Sir,I have booked TATA SAFARI 2.2 DICOR VX model on 23/08/10 at VST MOTORS chennai-600002.I got deliverd on 28/08/10 at 6.40 pm and the vehicle broke down at 7.10 pm just 2 km distance from vst motors.I informed to the showroom immediately.I recieved no response from them.The sales persons switched off their mobiles.At 7.45 pm Mr Ranganadhan from VST service center [chennai 600002] arrived and inspect the vehicle and said the vehicle must be taken to the service center.We were standed at the isolated spot for nearly 1.45 hours. I have no message from the showroom till 9.45 pm. They call me after 9.45 pm and enquired about the vehicle, when i reached my residance.I told them to call me back by tomorrow morning.But no response till next day 12.00 pm.
I reached the VST service center at 11.15 am and spoked Mr Ramalingam [works manager] He said their is a fault in the BRAKE BOOSTER and it will be rectified and deliverd to me in the evening.Then i reached the VST Showroom spoked to Mr RAMA RAO.He said the necessary action will taken against the sales person and he said he will personally look in the matter and delivered vehicle in good condition.The vehicle was deliverd 5.00 pm at my office by the same sales person.And i went for the trail the said fault is rectified and i found manymore problems in my vehicle.

Problem number 1.When applied the brake the vehicle goes to its left with full swing.
2.Windscreen wiper work not properly
3.Right side fendor fully scratched
4.Upolstary full of blake marked
5.Water leaking from the right side jump seat glass
6.One roof light not working
7.Rear bumper not fixed properly.
I think this vehicle has been used for DEMO purpose for the showroom.Because the PDI date is 27/07/10.This date is mentioned in my service book.When i went to book the vehicle the sales person said they have only one vehicle .But at 27/08/10 when i got delivered in the evening there were more than 2 vehicle of the same color vx modle which i have booked .I have got undergone lots of problems in this vehicle.My family is not willing to traveling in this vehicle because of the said problems.
Already i have used a SAFARI 3.0 DICOR LX deliverd by MANIPAL AUTOMOBILES from 2007 september to 2010 august . I was very much satisfied with safari dicor. And then i have replace my old safari and i booked VX for safety purpose.But their is no safety in this vehicle.So please make necessary arrangements to replace me a good conditioned new vehicle.I was very much upset with VST MOTORS.They have not given any feedback of the vehicle.
I think you will take necessary action immediatly .If not i am just going to the showroom and handover the vehicle keys and walkoff.

M.N.Vinodh kumar