[Resolved]  tatavsnl.net — daily login page error

My client id id [protected]@vsnl.net from ahmedabad.

Since last 1 month i facing problem of login page, daily i try to login in the motning but i fail to login . I have to call daily to your call center for closing the session then they close the session and i can start my internet.

Once i complained about removing the login page from my id the told your complain will be solved and u willget a call our authority for the calcel of login page . They called me that yoyr login page is removed i told thanks very much.

And daily i have provide all the details of my client id telephone no e-mail id and address why they r harassing me doing like these things.And all the details i have to give all the person who eill next came on phone.

Next day when i start my pc once again same problem of incorrect id pass word and i could not start my net .

This i have done sice last 1 month and daily i have to request to all your staff to closing the session then i could start my net .

So when they calle me that your login page is removers then what they r doing with me the fell that i ma kid and they just kidding with me ?

Today once again i have to do same procedure. Dear sir i m related with the stock market business . How can i do my business , I thik u can understand very well.

Please do the need ful and give me reply for the call who call me that my login page is removed and why they do this with me ?

Dear sir pls reward to this complain and give me satisfied reply with lots of hope from tata communication.

Saurabh Dudhela

[protected]@vsnl .net
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

MOST HOPE LESS YOUR SERVICE FOR INTERNET I TOTALLY DESATISFIED WITH YOUR SERVICE AND I NEVER RECOMMEND ANY BODY TO GET TATA INTERNET CONNECTION BCZ U WANT ONLY CUSTOMER NOT THEIR SATISFACTION AFTER SO MANY COMPLAINS THERE IS NOBODY WHO CAN SOLVE CUSTOMERS COMPLAIN EVERYONE WHOM WE COMPLAIN THEY PROMISE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM BUT AFTER THAT NO ACTION ONLY PROMISES.

SO AS TATA IS INDIAS REPUTED COMPANY WHY THEY DO LIKE THIS I CANT UNDERSTAND THIS IF ANY PROBLEM WITH US TELL US .

SUPPOSE IF WONT PAY YOUR CONNECTION BILL WILL U CONTINUE OUR CONNECTION ? NO...

THEN WHY ALLWAYS CUSTOMER HAVE TO SUFFER WHY COMPANY WANT TO SPOIL THEIR REPUTATION

Complaint categoryCategory: Other