[Resolved]  TB System Mechanic — Credit card forgery

The mentioned firm i;e "TB System Mechanic" has claimed an amount of $4.99 without my authorizing the transaction, in fact I don't even know anything about this company.

Comments

on my credit card too. Today and last month the 23th of June.
I too am a victyom. What Can I do to Stop These CHARGES!

TB System Mechanic — Fraud

I DID NOT ORDER SYSTEM MECHANIC I WANT THAT $4.99 REMOVE THANK YOU
I too am being charged for something Idid not order or want and have tried to get it removed
I think tb system mechanic is a scam and should be stopped
Same thing I am going through now. Didn't really pay attention to a $4.99 charge untill it happened for 3 months in a row. Not anything that I gave my permission for at all.
Same thing has happened to me, It's been almost a year, and cannot follow them as to where to get ahold of them. Could you help me, or at least tell me who I can talk to? I never ordered it either.
My debit card has been charged $4.99 since August 2009 from TB system mechanic. Like everyone who has posted there complaint, I did not authorize this charge nor do I know where it stemmed from. Do anyone know how we can resolve this matter cause the[protected] phone number is not legit.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other