[Resolved]  TCL MP3 Player — increased Price

I have ordered a TCL MP3 Player at deals4all through my SBI Credit Card. But to my surprise they have charged me Rs.843 (Total order value) which when I ordered was Rs.499. How come the price of TCL player increase by Rs.344.

Indranil
Mobile No : [protected]

Comments

TCL MP3 Player — NOT WORKING

I purchased 1 GB Mp3 TCL player through sbi card.
For some days it worked but now it is not working.
If I insert into the USB to view my songs, my computer is telling me to format but whereas when I apply to format my Pc says it cannot be formatted.
What to do now kindly advice and also please replace the same immediately.

P. ASHA
well...even i ordered thru SBI..it was wrkin correctly...bt the thing is...nw wenever i save ne sngs in it..it sayz it is copy right protected...n i m nt bein able to remove the lock frm MP3 player...does ne1 knwz abt it???????

TCL MP3 Player — DEFECTIVE PRODUCT SUPPLIED

I have purchased one TCL MP3 player through deals4all.com, refered by CITI BANK credit cards, after reminders I received the product but from day one the product is malfunctioning along with the accessory suplied with it, i.e.the headphone. Inspite of my repeated complaints and request for replacement nobody bothers to even reply. Though they wasted no time in charging my credit card for the amount, they suuplied a defective and malfunctioning productI feel cheated.

S. Chatterjee
Even I am facing the same problem
i have TCL mp3 player when i copy or paste any file in the drive one message appier that screen it have
U FIRST REMOVE THE WRITE PROTECT

so pls frwd the details of how to rmove the protuction

TCL MP3 Player