[Resolved]  team 4u HR service — PF withdra

Dear sir /Mam

Myself vikas gagnrade worked with Team HR services Ltd and they had processed my p.f. papers on 25Th Nov.'08 in E.P.F. office Delhi account no.
DL/32000/40626 and My Friend Satish Matkar DL/32000/40618 and till date i haven't recd. any confirmation from p.f. office neither they picked up their land line phone.

Request you to kindly look into the matter as soon as possible and revert.

Vikas gangrade

Comments

Good day, I am Ramachandra Mathangi, code 84272, Hubli was working under u for the past (1) yrs, I have resigned on 06/04/09 until tod ay, I have not recived my pf money please do the need full because, I am unable to run my family
Respected Sir,
I m Avadhesh kumar gupta from agra. Employed in Bajaj electricals pvt. ltd. plz give my PF number. I hope ur good response for me. i m waiting for u.

dated : 31.12.09

your's faithfully
avadhesh k. gupta
Agra.
Bajaj Electricals
part of next... for sorry

My Usar Id is : 76484
Password : 12AC4

from : Avadhesh k. gupta
Agra. (Big Bazar)
Bajaj Electricals

I m Asmita Singh from Lucknow.My emp code is 47075. My Pf A/C no is DL/32000/28948. I joined with u on 25 nov 2006. I have resigned on 31/03/08. I want my pf money back. But i have no idea that how can i get my money back. Many times i have make a call to get the information but there is no response. please do the needful. I want the positive response from ur side

Thanking u
Asmita Singh
Lucknow
Respected,

As per above subject I Mahesh Barole ex employee of Team HR services Ltd Delhi with referance employee code 60661 & PF no DL/32000/42372, I want know process of pf withdrawl. So please guidance me.

I am waiting for u r responsible reply I hope u will guide me for same above.

With Regards
Mahesh G Barole
Nanded-(MS)

I am Amit kumar from SAHARSA . Employed in max new york life/sandeep Mukherjee . plz give my PF number. My Emp code-23393. I hope ur good response for me. i m waiting for u.

Amit Kumar
dated : 31.12.09

I m Sandeep Singh from Meerut.My emp code is 87245. My Pf A/C no is DL/32000/68315. I joined with u on 25 Feb 2008. I have resigned on 31/12/08. I want my pf money. But i have no idea that how can i get my money back. Many times i have make a call to get the information but there is no response. please do the needful. I want the positive response from ur side

Thanking u
Sandeep Singh
Meerut
My name SYED GOUSE SAMDANI, emp id 50484, joined on 2nd Jan 2007 as a CPA (RH), - ICICI location Rajahmundry.

I have resigned on 13/04/2008, and already sent my pf with draw form, but till now i have n't yet get my P.F. amount.

kindly do the needful.

Thanking you,

Syed gouse samdani
I Mr.V.P.Sulish, employee code is 56935, worked for Hindustan Unilever Ltd In Pureit Water Division, Calicut, as PWE, lost my all documents which contains my PF No etc.

My date of joining is on 02.04.2007
Date of leaving: 31.07.2007

Please do the needful as soon as possible

V.P.Sulish
[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]@gmail.com
I Mr.Vibeesh worked for Hindustan Unilever Ltd In Pureit Water Division, Calicut, as Senior PWE lost my all documents which contains my employee id, PF No etc.

My date of joining is on 02.04.2007
Date of leaving: 31.07.2007

Please do the needfull as soon as possible

Vibeesh P
Mob:[protected]
email:[protected]@gmail.com
Hello Sir,

Iam (LSSR VAMSI KRISHNA PULLE) Worked in PRIYA ADLABS in Tenali, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh under Team HR services pvt ltd.

Date of Joining - 01.06.2007

Date of Leaving - 15.12.2007

Recently I applied for my provident fund. I sent application forms to the following address :

REG PF COMMISSIONER,
BHAVISHYA NIDHI BHAVAN,
NEW DELHI - 110052

It's one month over, but i didn't get any amount. So please look into my details and kindly inform me.

Thanks & Regards
VAMSI KRISHNA PULLE
pulle.[protected]@rediffmail.com
Hello Sir,
I am Nitin Rameshchandra Tank ex. employee of Bharti Teletech Ltd. under your reqruitment before app three year's and I am looking for my PF since I left the Job but I cant get it.
about this I already talk and take visit of the office of Ma-Foi Mngt. in this period at Rajkot (Gujrat) Branch and talk to Mr. Hareshbhai Katiya He gives me Positive Reply but unable to give Result.
So, please do the needfull for the same and let me know that what step I have to follow to get my PF (withdrawal).
My No. is [protected].
My contact No. is Mob. +91 [protected].
My E-mail ID is : [protected]@yahoo.com
Please do the needfull for the same and reply me as soon as pssible at your side.

Thanking You,

Regard's

Nitin Rameshchandra Tank
+91 [protected].
Rajkot (Gujrat)
Ex. MDO (BTTL)
I am Ashish Kumar Jain Ex. employee of Hariyali Kisan Bazaar under your reqruitment. I joined with u on 15 May 2007. I have resigned on 1 Nov. 2009.My Emp. code is 86693. My PF A/c no is DL/32000/67135. I want my PF money. I already send to fill the PF form Dated 18/03/2010 to your Delhi Office. From your Indore office Mr. Avinindra Srivastava gave me the number of Mr. Manoj Chawla but he didn't took interest to solve my problem.
My contact No. is Mob. +91 [protected].
My E-mail ID is : [protected]@yahoo.in

Thanking You,

Regard's

Ashish Kumar Jain
Indore (MP)
Mob: [protected]
My Name is Mahesh Disodia I want to know that how i get my Pf withdrawl status for my Pf .
My Email Id :[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks & Best Regards,
Mahesh
i am sourav das.employee of philips electronics india pvt ltd.my employee ID is -63498.please give me my PF number.aas soon as early.

thanking you

SOURAV DAS
KOLKATA(WEST BENGAL)
MOB-[protected]
E-MAIL- [protected]@gmail.com
Respected Sir,
I m lakshman rao from Bellary Karnataka. Employed in Tata Chemicals. ltd.My head quarter was Hubli and employee code No 60480. plz give my PF number. I hope ur good response for me. i m waiting for u.

dated : 17.10.2012