[Resolved]  Team HR Services Ltd. — Appointment Letter, OF No and PF

Dear Team

I am Shrikant Dilip Hangekar, Nashik(Maharashtra) was joined ICICI Bank Ltd.(Personal Loans DST) on the payroll of Team HR Services Ltd.( Period 1st June 2006 to 31st January 2007). Till date, Team HR Services Ltd. have not given to me my Appointment Letter, my any single Salary Slip and my PF No.
When i was joined ICICI Bank Ltd.Personal Loans that time Mr. Abhishek Gite was my Sales Manager.
Currently, my service provider is Surbhi Manpower Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Here I am heartily requesting to you please issue my Appointment letter and Relieving Letter and PF No. on below address.

Address:
Sharanpur Road,
Nashik-422002.
Maharashtra.
Mobile No.[protected].

Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,
Shrikant Dilip Hangekar.
Nashik(Maharashtra)

Comments

team hr services ltd. delhi — pf not clarence after 1 year

dear sir i work was this comp. my empl cd40585 indore mangal adlabs project right now i am, left this job
i am two time sending my pf refun aplication but there is no any reply
compleaint regarding re leaving letter and exeperience letter

i am INDER MOHAN BHAKUNI from delhi worked with ICICI BANK LIMITED auto loan at Vediocon tower new Delhi 55 on behalf on team HR services LTD
i have already forward the mail to my admin incharge and concern person for the re leaving letter before
two month but still i havent got my re leaving letter and other documentaion for the PF application form
kindly arrange my re leaving exeperience letter as soon as poosible

NAME INDER MOHAN BHAKUNI
E ID 26635
DATE OF JOINING 1st NOV 2005
DATE OF LEAVING 31 st DEC 2008
MOBILE N [protected]
OFFICE ADDRESS VEDIOCON TOWER JHANDEWALN DELHI 55

i am ABDUL SHAHID ANSARI from delhi worked with ICICI BANK LIMITED auto loan at Vediocon tower new Delhi 55 on behalf on team HR services LTD
kindly arrange my re leaving exeperience letter as soon as poosible

NAME ABDUL SHAHID ANSARI
EMP ID 26600
DATE OF JOINING 1st NOV 2005
DATE OF LEAVING 31 st DEC 2008
MOBILE N [protected]
OFFICE ADDRESS VEDIOCON TOWER JHANDEWALN DELHI 110055

ICICI — Regarding PF and Relieving letter

I have joined ICICI in Dec'07 and worked for six month with the organization. I have given my resignation on May'08.

I have submitted my PF settlement form to ICICI in Sep'09 but still the PF amount has not been cretided to my account. My Emp. ID. is 811029. I have received one confirmation SMS in Sep'09 regarding my PF that they have received my form. And after 3 months also I have not received my payment.

Request you to kindly do the needful and help me in getting my hard earned PF amount. Also I have not received my releving letter after so many follow-up.

Thanks & regards

Kundan Kumar

Name: K.J. Manjula
Client: M/s. Max New York Life Insurance Company Ltd,
Dt.of.Join: 11/Dec/2007
Dt. of leaving: 05/Jan/2009

My Bank A/C. No.[protected]/Indian Bank/Gugai, Salem

My PF No. DL/32000/62313 PF Form (filled form) sent Dtd. 15/06/2009. and Delivered address and Dtd. 19.06.2009
Delivered Address(by Registered Post) :
The Regional PF Commissioner,
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan
28, Community Centre,
Wazirpur Industrial Area,
Delhi-110052. about my PF Details asked ur branch in Madras Mr. Venkatesan (PF Department Officer) he told after 6months u willbe claim ur amount in credit ur bank account. but till date not credit my bank account .kindly arrange my pf settlement amount as early as possible.

with regards,
Manjula K.J.
Salem Dt.
[protected]/[protected]
Kindly let me know your complete address where I can get attested my PF withdrawal form as I have left the services from ICICI Bank since long and my Pf dues are pending.
I am Prakhar Rastogi working with Philips India Ltd on the payroll of Team HR services Ltd and my employee code is 90215 under the project 1251 NIPHL and i had left the said company but till today they have not given me my PF No. so i requests you to please give me my PF No. to my e-mail id or on my moblie no. [protected]

I Shall be very thankful to you for this.

Prakhar Rastogi
Emp.Code 90215
my name is syed akhter ali, I was working in HUL as a product consultant on the payroll of team HR services ltd. my employ code is 88790. under the project 848 NI HLL DELHI SHAHAB ALAM. my P.F. no. is DL /32000 /68189. and my joining date is 01-februry-2008 and I resigned on 20- august-2009.

I have not been given my P.F. till date.
so, plz inform me when I shall be getting my P.F.

with regards: syed akhter ali
( [protected])
add: c/o Hindustan Restaurant 48/c CGR road,
khidderpore KOL. 700023.
Dear Sir

I am Mahavir Shantilal Gandhi, Pune(Maharashtra) was joined ICICI Bank Ltd.(Personal Loans DST) on the payroll of Team HR Services Ltd.( 13th oct 2005).
Here I am heartily requesting to you please give me company Address where i can apply for PF amount. my PF account no. is DL/32000/14299.

Address:
Mahavir Shantilal Gandhi
At/post:- Belapur
Tal:- Shrirampur
Dist:- Ahemadnagar
Maharashtra.
Mobile No.[protected].
Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanking You,

Emp Code : 83567
Dt.of.Join: 18/JAN/2008
Dt. of leaving: 13/SEP/2009

My Bank A/C. No.[protected] / ICICI BANK, MADURAI - TN

My PF No. DL/32000/65642 PF Form (filled form) sent Dtd. 12/Apr/2010. and Delivered address and Dtd. 16.04.2010
Delivered Address(by Registered Post) :
The Regional PF Commissioner,
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan
28, Community Centre,
Wazirpur Industrial Area,
Delhi-110052.

But till date not credit my bank account .kindly arrange my pf settlement amount as early as possible.

Thanks and Regards
T.MUTHUKUMAR
Dear Concerned,

Myself Sorabh mathur, I have joined icici bank ltd (commercial vehicle) at 2004 at ajmer location. Since I have left the organization team Hr services Ltd. I have yet not received my PF funds. All the respective documents was already sent to company office at New Delhi. But still I have'nt received my funds or any other communications from company. Many times I make a call to company office but no response. Now I am got very fade up with this behaviour of company.

Please let me know how will i got the same as urgent details as under mentioned below:
Sorabh Mathur

Emp Code : 80638
Dt.of.Join: 01/DEC/2007
Dt. of leaving: 31/AUG/2009

My Bank A/C. No.[protected] / ICICI BANK, MEHADIPATNAM, HYDERABAD-AP

My PF No. DL/32000/61428 PF Form (filled form) sent Dtd. 03/NOV/2011. and Delivered address and Dtd. 03.11.2011
Delivered Address(by First Flight Courier) :

With Warm Regards,
R Ramesh Santosh Kumar,
PF No and PF

Dear Team

I am Mohammad kasam, Patan(Gujarat) was joined City point, Patan on the payroll of Team HR Services Ltd.( Period 5th March 2008 ). Team HR Services Ltd. have not given to me my any single Salary Slip and my PF No.

Here I am heartily requesting to you please send my PF No. on below email address.

Jigar.[protected]@gmail.com

Name: Mohammad Kasam
Client: City Point Cinemas(Big Cinemas), Patan.
Emp Code : 89332
Dt.of.Join: 05/MAR/2008

Name: Mohammad Kasam
Client: City Point Cinemas(Big Cinemas), Patan(Gujarat)
Emp Code : 89332
Dt.of.Join: 05/MAR/2008

I am Mohammad Kasam working with City Point Cinemas(Big Cinemas), Patan(Gujarat) on the payroll of Team HR services Ltd and my employee code is 89332 and i had left the said company but till today they have not given me my PF No. so i requests you to please give me my PF No. to my e-mail id(jigar.[protected]@gmail.com) or on my moblie no. [protected]

I Shall be very thankful to you for this.

With Warm Regards,
Mohammad kasam,
I want to know the present address of the company as the letter sent to their Nehru Place Address has been returned undelivered. Please let me know the address of the company for which I shall feel obliged.
R.K.GUPTA
[protected]@hotmail.com

Name- Debabrata Mazumder, EMP CODE-93451
Data of Joining - 15/May/2008
Date of Leaving -31/April/2010

My Bank A/C No -[protected], Branch -Mankar, IFS Code-SBIN0011378

My PF No- DL/32000/74588 From (Filled from) send Dated 30/8/2010 and Delivered address(By DTDC Courier)
Team HR Services Ltd
H-3, C-Block, Community Center
Nariana Residential Area
Nariana Vilas, New Delhi-110028

But till date not credit my bank account. Kindly arrange my PF settlement account as early as possible.

With Warm Regards