[Resolved]  Team4u (Dish TV India Pvt Ltd) — PF

Dear Sir/Madam

I have worked in team4u pvt ltd.I have join this company in 31 march 2008.my joinin date is 31 march 2008 and i have resigne to 15 january 2009. my employe code no.90907 and my ISD code:13194 .

I have applied for my PF winthdrawal form submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on 19 september 2009. I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 30days to get credited into my bank account.

FYI my EPF AC No. is DL/32000/71091 and my bank account number to which I requested to credit my amount is SBI AC no.[protected].

Herbha Vijay
Mo. - [protected]

PF

Comments

Team4u (Dish tv india pvt Ltd) — PF

Dear Sir/Madam

I have worked in team4u pvt ltd. I have join this company in 31 march 2008 and i have resigne to this company 15 january 2009.

I have applied for my PF winthdrawal form submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on 19th sep 2009. I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 30days to get credited into my bank account.

Herbha vijay.