[Resolved]  Texas Training Institute Adyar — Testing Training

I went for a Testing Training which costed 7000 bucks (obviously it was a criminal waste) in Texas institute which is opp to cancer hospital adyar. They really donot know how to conduct a course let that be a testing or whatever. The tutor present there donot even know how to communicate properly in English. The center head is not even bothered about anything apart from collecting Money. Lab possesses very old computers which are not even PIII. They also teach sap oracle etc.. All are total useless. When I asked them about this horrible status. One Male Malayalee councillor( forgot his name) who used to come from Velachery, promised me that he will arrange placement interviews(only interviews) they have not even given a single interview like that. More over the Funniest part is the certificate. It was so shabby that it was handwritten on a printed Paper. It is a horrible experience. Please never go to that Institute since it doesnt possess any good Lab or Faculty, they will not provide you any placement assistance. IT IS A REAL WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Training Institute — Testing

Hi Everybody,

I am searching for best testing Training centre in bangalore. Kindly tell me some of the centers.
If you know please mail it to guruji.[protected]@gmail.com
I am doing a testing course in the same center right now. The faculty is really good (working in the realtime testing). He has given me all the input relating to interview point of view. The HR is helping me very well by giving me mock interviews to strengthern my testing skill. They are also helping out in placements.
i have done a course in the same institute in the year 2010 but still didnt recieve my certificate for that course till date. The person who spoke to us was so irresponsible . It is utter waste to do a course in this institute.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other