[Resolved]  Thai Airways International Public Co. Ltd. — Theft of articles from checked in baggage

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a Gold card member of Thai Airways International and was travelling business class from London to Bangkok on 24th September 2008. Upon arrival at Bangkok, I found out that the chain on my suitcase was broken. I made a complaint at the Baggage service and they told me to open my suitcase and see if everything was in place. To my surprise, I found out that my Omega Constellation watch was missing.

They issued me a baggage damage report and also mentioned about my missing watch (Value declared USD 2500). The instructed me to contact Thai Kolkata office (my place of residence) who will settle my claim.

It is almost five months now, and Thai is not taking any action to compensate me for my loss. Despite several calls and emails, they have not done anything.

I would request you to kindly do something so that I can get the value of my watch back.

Thanking you,

Samir Changoiwala
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Thai Airways — Theft from baggage

I Mrs Christopher mary anto sahaya femina flew from chennai to banghok on 30/04/11 by flight no TG 338 at 00.25. Ticket no ETKT[protected], baggage tag no [protected] ,A kodak make digital camera and a sony make handy cam was stolen frm my baggage. tried thai airways many times and unable to establish contact.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other