[Resolved]  THDC Ltd. — require postpaid bills

my postpaid bills are not being delivered since 12/10/08. despite number of complaints to 121, bills are not delivered either by courier or on mail.this may lead to discontinuing of your services as making payments without bill will not be possible.
kindly ensure timely delivery of bills.

Neeraj Verma
3/39, THDC colony, Byepass road
Rishikesh-249201
Mob.-[protected]

Comments

THDC Ltd. — wrong deductions in ATM transaction

I am having account no. [protected] at PNB Bhagirathipuram, Tehri, Uttarakhand and ATM Card no.[protected] issued against this account.
On dated 19/05/09 I tried to withdraw Rs. 3500 from Bank of Baroda ATM at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand between 11:30 am and 11:55 am twice but both the time it failed .Later on in evening I checked my account and I found that Rs. 7000 has been deducted from my account. I talked to the bank officials both at PNB and at BOB, they are saying that this is due to the network problem. I have given the applicationat PNB Bhagirathipuram to sort out the problem and hereby I request you to please rectify the mistake and credit back the amount of RS. 7000 in my account.

Thanking you,

Vipin Saklani
Bhagirathipuram
Tehri Garhwal
Uttarakhand
On dated 19/05/09 I tried to withdraw Rs. 3500 from Bank of Baroda ATM at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand between 11:30 am and 11:55 am twice but both the time it failed .Later on in evening I checked my account and I found that Rs. 7000 has been deducted from my account. I talked to the bank officials both at PNB and at BOB, they are saying that this is due to network problem I have given the application at PNB Bhagirathipuram to sort out the problem and hereby I request you to please rectify the mistake and credit back the amount of RS. 7000 in my account.

Thanking you,