[Resolved]  The American College Of Greece — Computer Breakdown under warranty

Dear Sir/Madam:
My name is Christina Polyzos and I have been in constant contact since July with the Dell Service staff. My computer (Inspiron 6400 service tag 832SS2J part of a package deal with The American College of Greece- Deree College) developed several problems (with the source of these probelms unknown).
In July, a technician told me to reformat the computer and helped me in the entire process. After the reformat, the computer worked for about a week. The same problems appeared again. Thus, I called the Greece service line and again was told to reformat (I lost tremendous amounts of data in the process not believing that this would occur once again).
Another service technician told me to reformat once again. This time, nothing worked.
In August...for three weeks, I had several visits from technicians to my home who changed various parts of the computer. This was extremely disruptive to my summer schedule. However, after several weeks, the computer was up and running. In September, the wireless function stopped working again (we had changed the antenna on the computer as well). But I also had to reformat the computer another two times which was advised by the service department at Dell. Now, the computer is once again showing the same signs as before. I have spoken to several technicians again and no improvement has been made on the computer. I was recently told that I have to give my computer to Dell and it will take over a week to fix the problem. However, I find this solution outrageous and not feasible. My profession requires constant use of my computer and the option of "going without one for over a week" does not work for me. I would appreciate that another solution be provided to me as I am at my wits end. My computer shuts off by itself and there is no wireless, the memory keeps claiming it is low (although not true), it takes 15 minutes to shut down, internet sites won't open and numerous other issues..... I am still waiting to be contacted with information...it's been over a week and I have heard nothing.
I am not complaining about the service technicians. They were always very polite, professional and tried to help me. I am distressed and upset with the solutions offered to me. This computer is still under warranty.
I am requesting that this issue be rectified as soon as possible. It has become a serious inconvenience as it is affecting my professional work and research.
Thank you for your assistance.
Christina Polyzos