[Resolved]  the design harbour — non professional approach

dear mrmissmrs,
i think first of all vodafone india should change their ad song titile'u and i in this beautiful world'.
seems i(vodafone)want to remain in beautiful world and u( kusht-say mer=customer)let him go to hell.

well i purchased a sim from vodafone on 16TH evening, on the pretext that the sim will be activated in 24 to 60 hrs time.
as of now nothing has happened its almost 60 hrs.dont what miracle will happen in another 12 hrs.THIS SHOWS HOW EFFICIENT VODAFONE STAFF IS.I FEEL SAID WHEN I TOLD MY FRIEND TO SWITCH TO VODAFONE, WHILE HE WAS PRETTY HAPPY WITH HIS PAST SERVICE PROVIDER, CONSIDERING VODAFONE MIGHT HAVE CHANGED A LOT I COMPELLED MY FRIEND TO OPT FOR VODAFONE.
ALAS !!! WHY DID NT I RELAISE AT THAT TIME ABT THE MISTAKE WHICH I HAVE DONE NOW.
I MYSELF IS VODAFONE CUSTOMER AND I ALSO FACE LOTS OF PROBLEM AND I M SERIOUSLY THINKING TO TAKE VODAFONE TO CONSUMER COURT FOR THEIR IGNORANCES.
WHY DONT VODAFONE TELL THEIR CUSTOMERS WHILE OFFERING NUMBERS, THAT IT MIGHT TAKE EVEN A MONTH TO START YOUR NUMBER AS ON LOT OF OCASSIONS WE HAVE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS.I AM SURE IN THAT CASE VODAFONE WILL BE STILL SMILING.
KINDLY KEEP SMART AND PROBLEM SAVING PEOPLE RATHER THAN DUMB PEOPLE, THEIR WAY OF INTERACTING IS PATHETIC.
MAY GOD BLESS IDEA, AIRTEL, TATA, RELIANCE BUT NOT VODAFONE.

IF YOU WANT TO RETAIN YOUR CUSTOMERS STILL THERE IS SOME TIME LEFT.
IF YOU READ THIS AND HAVE SAME COURTSEYS KINDLY REVERT BACK TO ME ON MY CELL NUMBER [protected] OR DO ACTIVATE MY FRIEND NUMBER [protected](MR RAHULSEN GUPTA).
I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TODAY, WILL KEEP SENDING MAILS TO TOP BRASS OF VODAFONE AND WILL SEND THE SAME TO YOUR COMPETITORS AS WELL AS TO MEDIA.
TIME LEFT FOR YOU GUYS IS JUST 2 HRS

ANOOP KUMAR

Comments

design harbour — vodafone terrible services

i will appreciate if you can do something with the above mentioned story.

thanks
warm regards
anoop

HELLOW DUMB EARS,
I AM SURE YOU MIGHT NOT APPRECIATE WHAT I AM MENTIONING HERE.I HAVE NO CHOICE(S).

CORPORATE PHILOSPHY

YOU AND I, WILL PLAY HIDE AND SEEK.WE WILL COLLECT MONEY AND WILL SWALLOW THAT.WE (VODAFONE INDIA)PLEDGE, WE WILL NOT DELIVER 100% AT ANY COST.WE ASSURE MASSES WE WILL SUCK THEIR100% BONE MARROW.

WE VODAFONE SWEARS WE WILL NEVER CHANGE OUR APPROACH, WE WILL NEVER CHANGE OUR ATTITUDES.WE VODAFONE INDIA PLEDGES WE WILL NOT ACTIVATE ANY CUSTOMER SIM, WE WILL ONLY ACTIVATE SIM ONCE CUSTOMER IS DEAD .

WE ALL TAKE THIS JINGLE TITLE AND SWEARS TO LIVE UPON WITH THAT"YOU AND I"."YOU AND I"."YOU AND I"."YOU AND I"."YOU AND I"."YOU AND I"..

WE (VODAFONE) WILL LIVE AND CUSTOMER WILL DIE.

WE VODAFONE INDIA TAKES IMMENSE PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE OURSELF AS WORLD CLASS CHEATER(S)WE SOLMENLY DECLARES WE WILL (NOT)PROVIDE SERVICES AS AND WHEN DESIRED BY US.

THIS DECLARTION OF OUR REFLECTS OUR 100% DEDICATION TOWARDS OUR COMMITMENTS AND WE WILL REPLACE IT WITH THE PRESENT INDIAN PREAMBLE.

Vodafone — cheap service and nonprofessional

i 'm using Vodafone services last 5 yrs or in family and my Enterprise employ also using Vodafone services means more than 20 Vodafone connection using by our side , i got new Vodafone connection before 5 days badly the report was become negative i do not why , my no did BARRED not incoming and same outgoing and i called up Vodafone services they are not able to solution my problems and just say me that you have to provide all documents one more time, who asked my identifier , what's identifier of Vodafone in INDIA IT'S BLADDY SENSE ( we understand if you need identification off course we provide as a human being for example when i need Vodafone connection 3 Vodafone employ had at my office when i was stuck with problem nobody there I'M STUCKING WITH SAME PROBLEM LAST 3 DAYS ) WHAT SERVICES OF VODAFONE, ITS EASY TO MAKE CLIENTS BUT PROVIDE BEST SERVICES AND FEEDBACK IS TOO HARD SO IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR CLIENTS PLEASE DROP OFF WE ARE PAYING YOU FOR SERVICES NOT WAISTED OUR TIME OR MONEY. IF THERE NO ANY SOLUTION ON TOP URGENT I WILL TAKE ACTION LEGALLY. MY MOBILE NO IS [protected], [protected]. My e- mails address: [email][protected]@hotmail.com[/email], [email][protected]@yahoo.com[/email]
Shakti singh
MD
Rajasthan
Jaipur

Vodafone — Non professional approach

Non Professional approach of Vodafone

I am so call prestigegous customer for Vodaphone as has been using there services for more than 10-12 year. However there services has been pathaic and earlier we do not have any other choice, but now also when we have a choice to switch over to new service provide there are hindernce.

last time I had opted for service provider change then I got all the calls from all level of people to comitment and requested to provide the last chance.

Now after just a span of 3 months vodafone is back to there same issue. This time my bill payment was pending for Rs. 1100 and have made 3 requests for payment collection which never happened. Now on sept 1 I have made the payment for Rs. 2500, which consists o[censored]n billed amount also. however due to vodaphone tecnical issue, i am reciveing prerecorded messeges when ever i need to make a call, this is quit embarising. since last 2 days I have made 3 call to vodaphone and they always promise that this is will be resolved in next 2 hr. However i always recive a message that your request can not be processed please pay Rs 169.21.I do not have anything oustanding .

I am fedup with vodaphone and am moving on to Airtel.

Jatinder