[Resolved]  the teller — do not pay my money

hi sir
i am the citizen of india in past two months i work in data entry job from company billilnbrook they transfer my money $343 to theeteller online transfer but they do not give my money to me they said your address and my bank account is not verified in yet . so kindly accept my complain and plz tell to give my money

Comments

Just mail me and we will try something to solve this problem. I'm also one of the billionbrook members and have contact with few of the other members. We can share these problems and try to solve it.

For your information, Eteller is a newly created site which is from operation since January 27th 2009. So there might be some initial starting troubles for them. Other than that, i don't think they are fraud. Maybe after a couple of days, they may be better.

Anyhow just mail me and we can do something for that.

My mail id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

ICP
Dear ICP,
Tks for ur comments, like tamil selvan, self also hv some payment due frm them, but they said me that wire transfer will take min 3 to 7 biz days, and hence, i am waiting for the same.

FYI, I am seing so much complaints abt the billion brook & theeteller in the few days, pls adv abt their genuinity.

Rgds
Sundar
Hello friend,
I am one of the member of the Billonbrook datacore. I had worked with them from December 2008. After transfer my funds to the Eteller, my funds are pending from the Eteller. Till date my account is not get verified from the Eteeler. There is no mails replay from the Eteller and now nor from the Billonbrook support team also.
I don't know why they are do delay to verified my account.
If you know about that, plz. replay,
Smita
Dear Friend,
I am also member in datacore
how many days it will taken to verify i like know the details
which proof accept in billionbrook anyone know about..

the teller — not received my pay

This is one of the world number:1 fraud company I have to receive 12, 000 from this company before 3 months but till now there is no responce for me.my humbley request to all people is to dont start any account in this net transactions if you give a credict card number to them they will take all o[censored]r money.so please beware of this danger...
I AM DATA ENTRY JOB WORKER FOR BILLIONBROOK THE BILLIONBROOK COMPANY TRANSCATION SAYS THAT THEY HAVE TRANSFER 232 DOLLAR TO THE THEETELLER ACCOUNT AND STATUS IS COMMPLETED BUT THEETELLER SAYS THAT THEY DIDNT RECEVIED THE MONEY FROM BILLION BROOK
PAYMENT SUPPORT TICKET Iis not responding
very good command.
Hello Sir,

I am the one of the member of Billonbrook & I am doing the dataentry from December 2008. My account is verified by the Eteller but till date my payment is pending. Now there is no response from the Billonbrook nor from the Eteller.

Milind