[Resolved]  Thyssenkrupp elevator pvt ltd — narrow escape due to rash driving by BEST bus driver-badge no 2643 on 28nov2008 at 4.30pm

This is to inform you about rash driving by BEST bus driver (badge no 2643) on 28th november 2008 at 4.30pm on powai highway.
The incident took place nearby kanjurmarg flyover on 28th november 2008 at 4.30pm, when i was travelling from andheri midc to bhandup east in my car MH04-BQ-7733 with 3 of my freinds. Right from IIT market gate this bus MH01 L8085 was speeding behind me. Since the way from powai IIT to kanjurmarg is downward slope, i was travelling at a lower speed, but the way the subject driver was speeding behind me, i took my vehicle towards the right as the road going towards LBS road was very narrow. But to my uttermost shock, the subject bus driver went on coming towards the right, had their been any vehicle to my right side, he would have smashed us to death. I and my friends still could not recover from the shocking incident. After recovering myself and controlling my vehicle, i went searching for the bus to the last stop ie: Kanjurmarg village. When i met him at the last stop, he was very rude and threatening. This is height of it, he would have almost killed us and at the top he is abusing me.
These kind of maniac person should be taught a lesson, otherwise they can go on a rampage. My main concern is today i and my friends had a narrow escape by GOD's grace.If no action is taken on this subject bus driver, then he is bound to repeat such acts which can cause harm to some other person.
Hence i sincerely request the consumer forum to enquire in the subject matter and put an end to this kind of rash driving. It is only in the interest to save precious life of innocent people from such kind of dangerous bus drivers.

Details of BEST bus and driver:
Bus no - MH01 L8085
Bus driver badge no - 2643
Bus conductor badge no - 7966
Date[protected]
Time - 4.30pm
Location - Powai / Kanjurmarg

Please revert back to me.

Thanking You