[Resolved]  TIN NSDL-Tax Information Network - PAN Card — Mismatch in Name Details

I had applied for a duplicate PAN Card last year and it was delivered to me on 11th Dec 2006 by AFL WIZ PVT. LTD courier vide airway bill no. [protected] at my communication address.

The PAN Card details was exactly fine. But this year when I filed my IT return I received a cheque whcih named "MANSAH CHOWDHURY" instead of "MANASH CHOWDHURY". Also when I tried to open a Equity a/c (share trading a/c) , the application got rejected because my PAN Card details and the ITD(Tax Dept.) online details of my first name mismatched.

Thereafter, I mailed tininfo and also logged a complaint. Then I got a reply saying that to make any changes in my PAN details I need to pay them. But I dont want any changes in my PAN details as they are absolutely correct, but the online details in my in Tax Dept. mismatches.

Please let me know if I can take any legal action against this as I'm not willing to pay a single penny for their mistakes.

Manash
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

i have lost my pan card on 24 th April 2008, i need pan card should be issued to me .
respected sir,
I did not get my PAN card.i had applied it 3-months ago please send me as soon as possible.
thanking you

Acknowedgment Number: [protected]
Name : SACHIN RAJENDRA JADHAV
Despatched Date : 09-FEB-2008 by post
PAN : AJGPJ3214J
I have applied for my pan in jan 2008..when checked about the status i found details as card returned as assignee has shifted...but i have not shifted my home...it was due to the courier agencies problem.. my pan no andpr5816r and acknowledgement no [protected]
I have applied for my pan in jan 2008..when checked about the status i found details as card returned as assignee has shifted...but i have not shifted my home...it was due to the courier agencies problem.. my pan no andpr4816r and acknowledgement no [protected]
05/05/2008

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have applied for a PAN CARD on 25 Feb, 2008. But my PAN CARD has been Dispatched On 5/3/2008 by first Flight courier service and My PAN CARD has been returned to NSDL on 18-Mar-2008

I don’t Know Why First Flight Courier Has Return My PAN CARD. When all my Mails and my Postals are coming to My Communication address for the past 22 years

And i got a mail from Mr Shashi on Friday, 18 April, 2008, 12:14 PM
The PAN card bearing no ([protected]) has been returned back to NSDL. It will be dispatched by post to the communication address mentioned in the application shortly.But till date i am not geting my pan card

I humbly request you to please take immediate action in this issue and please resend my PAN CARD to the communication address provided in my PAN card Application.

Please Do the Needful for me

Thanking you in advance

Yours truly,

(K.Rammoorthy)

+91-[protected]
I the undersigned RAMESHWAR PATHAK had applied for PAN card on 29 Feb.'2008 but till today I havenot received my PAN Card when I checked the status on net it displayed as despatched on 07- March-2008.

My Pan Card details are as below;
Name : RAMESHWAR PATHAK
Acknowledgment number : [protected]
Kindly help me in getting my Pan Card as it is very much required
Kindly do the needfull,
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
RAMESHWAR PATHAK
i had applied for PAN card in jan. 2008 but till now i don't got that and when i checked on net it shows that PAN card had delivered on 19 feb. 2008 but i dont get any PAN till now.
my PAN card details is as:
Application no.--->[protected]
Coupon no.-------->[protected]

So please do the need full..
SIR/MADAM
I HAVE APPLIED A PAN CARD BUT MY NAME AND MY FATHERS NAME WRONGHLY TYPED IN MY PAN CARD. THEN I BACK THE PAN CARD TO YOU. BUT NOW I M STILL WAITING THE REPLY

My Pan Card sending by you is returned undelivered to me for 2 times because The Courier is not reach at my home.

I request you please send me a message to name of the courier.
Then I will take my Pan Card.

My number is= [protected]
PAN card no. AEZPT6536M ( individual ), PAN Card dispatched on, my communicutation address given in application. Kindly help me in this regards. RECEIVED DATE 28 AUGEST 2006
hi i didnt recive my pan card ..so ple tell my pan card status..thanks
I have applied a revised PAN card No. ACUPP 1109 P
tILL I am waiting for that.

P K Pal
not receiving pan card, my pan no is BVHPS7388N, CAN U TELL ME WHN IT VLL B COME, THANK U
I HAD APPLIED FOR NAME CORRECTION IN MY PAN CARD AT[protected], & MY ACKNOWLEDGE NO.[protected], MY PAN NO IS BVHPS7388N, CAN U INFORMED ME AS FAST U POSSIBLE
hi,

I am amar soni. My pan card has been stolen befor one month and i forgot my Acknowledgement number so i am not able to apply for a pan card for reissuing. please suggest me what should i do for this.
my Pan Number is - BOJPS2150H

thanks

Amar Soni
I am a C.A. My clients have not recd their pan no. as well as card uptill today. They applied on 19.05.08. acknowledgement no.s are:-
[protected] dt.21.05.08
[protected] dt.21.05.08 I want to know why they are not processed or sent. CA DV SHARMA EMAIL: [protected]@rediffmail.com

I have applied for an card and within 10 days i recived it, but when i applied for credit card they declined to give me the card has the reason was the name in my pan card was single name,

i dont understand what is this single name mean

Kindly Help me
i m requesting to change in the pan.but reply
not reasonable received. please send me solution to get as per the required...
thanks.
sir, i had applied for PAN card on 05.06.2008 ...my problem is when I checked the status on net it displayed as null...Instead o[censored]NDER PROCESS...i mean it is not showing my coupon no[protected]and application no[protected]...kindly help me regarding this.

TIN NSDL-Tax Information Network - PAN Card