[Resolved]  TIN NSDL-Tax Information Network - PAN Card — Mismatch in Name Details

I had applied for a duplicate PAN Card last year and it was delivered to me on 11th Dec 2006 by AFL WIZ PVT. LTD courier vide airway bill no. [protected] at my communication address.

The PAN Card details was exactly fine. But this year when I filed my IT return I received a cheque whcih named "MANSAH CHOWDHURY" instead of "MANASH CHOWDHURY". Also when I tried to open a Equity a/c (share trading a/c) , the application got rejected because my PAN Card details and the ITD(Tax Dept.) online details of my first name mismatched.

Thereafter, I mailed tininfo and also logged a complaint. Then I got a reply saying that to make any changes in my PAN details I need to pay them. But I dont want any changes in my PAN details as they are absolutely correct, but the online details in my in Tax Dept. mismatches.

Please let me know if I can take any legal action against this as I'm not willing to pay a single penny for their mistakes.

Manash
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

WILL FORM 16 A APPLY TO TAX NET OR NOT ? IF IT SO, WILL THE TAX DEDUCTED CAN I CALIM IN TOTAL AMOUNT, IF I HAVE TO GET RETURNS BECAUSE OF THAT. pLEASE SPECIFY.
Please give me link address for purpose of haveing information based on Pan Card No.
my name is monika joshi. i have applied for pan card thourg the agents. so i havenot known own awd no. now can you help me. how can i trace self pan no?

Name: Monika Joshi
Father's name: Nanda ballab Joshi
Date of birth:[protected]
Mobile no: [protected], [protected]
sir
I had applied for pan card two months ago, till date I have not recieved my pan card. But I have found PAN NO. through message i.e. AMUPA7468E & my acknowledgment no.:[protected], please revert ASSP.
I am apply to pan no. on last august 2008, but still i have not received my pan card, besides it I have recevied confirmation on my mobile.

my confirmation no. [protected]

Then Tell me the period of received my Pen Card.
sir please start a softwere who give the detail only pan number

i have applied for pan card on april 4th 2008, Still I have got the PAN Card Please help me

I have only Pan No:AOLPD8894C
Contact no:[protected]
Sir/Madam

I have appiled for PAN card on april 4th 2008 still have not got the Pan card .

PAN no:AOLPD8894C
NAME: Balaji.D
Address:#153 5th cross nethaji nagar
K.P.Agarahara, bangalore-560023

Pls help me.
dear sir,

i received my pan card with errar of date of birth . actul my birthdate is dt.[protected] as per driving licence . i application on dt.21-8-08 with zerox opy of ack& driving lience .please issued a new pan card ith carrection my ack no.[protected] dt.[protected] my pan no.AOXPD5024L.
PLEASE
This Is our club name of Sky Recreation club every year we had filled return regularly but advance tax also filled up, but end of the year we will paid to recent tax there are Name changes in our pan
our pan number is :-AAAJS0532K
Sky recreation club
but in your record says - Sky Creation Club
we have not receive pan card
So please tell us how can we change in our name in your record
sub : PAN card not reached to my communicution address

My application acknowledgment no.([protected]) and PAN card no. BCVPK1805K( My Mother Mrs.kanta rani ), as per web information PAN Card delivered on[protected], but till date it is not reached to my communicutation address given in application. Kindly help me in this regards.

ishant taneja S/O kanta rani taneja
I got my PAN CARD timely at my contact ADDRESS .
THANKS
Hai,

I have a pan card which was issued long back but when I try to register with Income Tax Department to file an e-return, I couldnot register myself & find an error in name & so could not register. I wanted to confirm the exact name which IT Department had updated in their records.
Pls do the needful
venkat
Dear Sir

My pan has been dispatched on 24 sep 2008 but Due to postal problem I have not receive my PAN Card. My PAN No is CAFPS0882M Please resend my card or give me details from where i can collect it.

My address

Rama Kant SIngh
Swastik Infotech
G-49, Sector-9 Noida
Uttar Pradesh

mobile [protected]
Dear sir
my self abhiram khuntia Pan No-bcmpk6266m .it is despatched on 02.08.2008 by post. but it has been not received by me.

kindly take necessery step about the missing Pan card and informed me immedeatly .

thanks .
I want to know my first name, middle name & surname
Sir, I had Received My Pan Card but in that my Father's Name is Kasse Sohaiah but my father's Name is Kasse somaiah i want that corrrection in my Pan card so i want to know that how i correct that matter so pls do the needful. thank you.
I am Rakesh Kumar Sunkari. My pan card has been lossed on 20.12.2008 and i forgot my Acknowledgement number my Pan Number is - BUWPS2184Q, so please re-issued my PAN Card.

Kindly requesting you, so please as early as possible (My Communication address on Application form).
Sir
I have lost my PAN Card no AOGPS2322R some where please reissue me Same PAN Card . Thanking you
Respected Sir,
I have applied for pan card on the date of 13 Dec 08 but even now I didn't got my PAN card till now. You are requested to kindly look in to the matter.

Chandan