[Resolved]  TIN NSDL-Tax Information Network - PAN Card — Mismatch in Name Details

I had applied for a duplicate PAN Card last year and it was delivered to me on 11th Dec 2006 by AFL WIZ PVT. LTD courier vide airway bill no. [protected] at my communication address.

The PAN Card details was exactly fine. But this year when I filed my IT return I received a cheque whcih named "MANSAH CHOWDHURY" instead of "MANASH CHOWDHURY". Also when I tried to open a Equity a/c (share trading a/c) , the application got rejected because my PAN Card details and the ITD(Tax Dept.) online details of my first name mismatched.

Thereafter, I mailed tininfo and also logged a complaint. Then I got a reply saying that to make any changes in my PAN details I need to pay them. But I dont want any changes in my PAN details as they are absolutely correct, but the online details in my in Tax Dept. mismatches.

Please let me know if I can take any legal action against this as I'm not willing to pay a single penny for their mistakes.

Manash
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

I had applied for PAN Card almost one and a half year back. I get my pan no ie.AYPI8309Q through internet but till date i have not get my pan card. shall i applied again for pan card.
i applayed pan card within 15 day before. you send me a conformation sms .but you don't answer. plese give a sutable mail.[protected] is my conformation nomber.plese see my application form.
My pancard is not reached my communication address

SUB:- In pan card Name Mismatch
Dear Sir I have recieved my pan card . But In my pan card My Name is not correct . My full Name is Sonu Pal and In the pan card My Name is Sonu Dal. Please request to you sir resend my pan card with name :- Sonu Pal.
all the information in the pan card is correct.
My Name- Sonu Pal
Pan No.-AQJPD8512B.
Ph.no.91-[protected]
ACk.no.[protected]
sir, I applied for PAN card ack no[protected] till today i have not received PAN CARD please send as early as possible
our client's PAN was dispatch, but we have not get the PAN card.
I have applied pan card in oct. but my pan number has been alloted. till date i did not get.

Acknowledgment Number -[protected]

Permanent Account Number (PAN) -APPPG0362R
My PAN No does not open where I am filing my Tax Returns.
PAN Card No.AZQPS0221A not received but acknowledgment No.[protected] for PAN application received on dt.22th Feb.2005 .Kindly send my PAN Card of my present office address i.e.Sh.Vimal Kumar J.D.M.O/O Executive Engineer, Kullu Division No-I, HP.PWD.Kullu. Himachal Pradesh 175101
I had apply for new pan card and I got it, but there is mistke in father name. My father name is subhash chand but its printed in pan card Subhash Singh. So pls let me know, what I have to do to change it.
Dear Sir/ madam,
My application acknowledgment no. [protected] and PAN card no. ADKPH6684C could not get
till now, I request you kindly provide me the detail of the Delhi office address and phone number. so that I can collect my PAN CARD from that office .If possibel otherwise send the PAN card by corrier .

Thanks & Regards
Zahid Hasan
Delhi
dear sir,
i have applied pan card, it was issued and despatched to what ever address mentioned on pan application form, but at that time we are out of station, it was gone undelivered. so please re-despatched with my office address only. details given below.
Acknowledgment Number :[protected]
Name : RAVIKUMARK
Category : Individual
Non receipt of PAN Card No. AUTPP3078K
I had applied for my PAN Card vide application No.[protected] and coupon No.[protected] on[protected]. and the PAN No. AUTPP3078K uptill now I have not received the card.I gave written complaints, but to no avail. I am a Senior Citizen and forced to un-necessary harassment in banking transactions for not having the PAN.

Kindly help me in despatching the card immediately. I am willing to pay the Courrier/Speed Post charges.

CHAMAN SINGH
I had apply for the PAN card Acknowledgement no [protected] and PAN Card No. is ARJPD4885G, today I checked online the PAN Card status and I found that my name is misprinted
My name is Lhakpa Dolma, but you people printed Chakpa Dolma.

Its my humble request to you kindly print correct name : - Lhakpa Dolma

Thanking you,
Lhakpa Dolma
My name is "Shaik Abdul Qadir Jeelani".
I have applied for PAN Card and in that name printed is wrong.

For your kind reference my PAN Card No. is : CGFPS4325B

Now I want to change my name in PAN Card.
Could you please help me in this regared?

Jeelani.
i had applied a same copy of the pan card, but bu mistake i filled the full name of the father and with the sir name but no nay of the proff of the sir name but i reqested for the correction and then they require for the copy of the my driving licence and the are told to me the pan card was deliverd to your mailling address with in 10working days bur after 10 working days i had not received the copy of the my pan card. then i am request again and they are told me the same prosedure of the proff. then a mailed or send the copy of the driving licence

if it is possible then plese support me

thenks Raju
ACKNOWLEDGE NO.[protected]
ADD B-469, KATHPUTLY COLONY, PANDAV NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110008.
MOB:-[protected]
DATED 19.05.2009

single — about my pan card

hi,
I m somnath mishra my pancard receipt no.is [protected].
i did my payment by cheque from my self A/c of state bank of indore droped in(HDFC Bank) tardev branch and document are also drop there.
I can not file online tax return as they are saying my mid name is not matching with the data. please help.How can i know what was the middle name enterted while they were isuuing my PAN card.Your early response appreciated
To,
INCOME TAX PAN SERVICE UNIT
(Managed by National Securities Depository Limited)
MUMBAI - 400 013.
INDIA.

Sub: My Pan Card Lost & Issue Me New Pan Card.
Ref: Pan No.APUPM9779D.

Respt sir,

My name is MASAPATHRI NAVEEN KUMAR S/O M.YADAIAH, Age: 29 years, Date of birth is 24 / 04 / 1978. My PAN CARD NUMBER IS "APUPM9779D" which was lost in last month DECEMBER - 2007.

Kindly issue me the new pan card with same number, hence is requesting
you to look in this matter.and do the needful.

Yours faithfully