[Resolved]  TIN NSDL-Tax Information Network - PAN Card — Mismatch in Name Details

I had applied for a duplicate PAN Card last year and it was delivered to me on 11th Dec 2006 by AFL WIZ PVT. LTD courier vide airway bill no. [protected] at my communication address.

The PAN Card details was exactly fine. But this year when I filed my IT return I received a cheque whcih named "MANSAH CHOWDHURY" instead of "MANASH CHOWDHURY". Also when I tried to open a Equity a/c (share trading a/c) , the application got rejected because my PAN Card details and the ITD(Tax Dept.) online details of my first name mismatched.

Thereafter, I mailed tininfo and also logged a complaint. Then I got a reply saying that to make any changes in my PAN details I need to pay them. But I dont want any changes in my PAN details as they are absolutely correct, but the online details in my in Tax Dept. mismatches.

Please let me know if I can take any legal action against this as I'm not willing to pay a single penny for their mistakes.

Manash
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

To,
INCOME TAX PAN SERVICE UNIT
(Managed by National Securities Depository Limited)
MUMBAI - 400 013.
INDIA.

Sub: My Pan Card Lost & Issue Me New Pan Card.
Ref: Pan No.APUPM9779D.

Respt sir,

My name is MASAPATHRI NAVEEN KUMAR S/O M.YADAIAH, Age: 29 years, Date of birth is 24 / 04 / 1978. My PAN CARD NUMBER IS "APUPM9779D" which was lost in last month DECEMBER - 2007.

Kindly issue me the new pan card with same number, hence is requesting
you to look in this matter.and do the needful.

Yours faithfully

HYDERABAD - 500 059
ANDHRA PRADESH
Mobile No. [protected].
E-Mail Id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
I lost my pan card before one year now i wana my new pan card and i was applied but i found one latter there mansion is your details is not match. and i chked your web.site that region is right now i forget my details of my pan card now what i do..

First Name saleem
surname :- ahmed
DOB[protected]
Father name is shahnawaz
Note :- the spieling of my father is Wright or wrong
pl. help me

sub: kindly help me sir !

Actually i was applied my pan card last year through my office and they received my pan card and they lost the pan card they didn't note my pan no. also and my acknowledgment also they lost. so please kindly help me sir to know my number plsss... and this is my details

name : T.R.Lokesh
Father's Name : T.V.Ravi kumar
Address: T.R.Lokesh
c8-131, Bazaru Street,
Narayanavaram, Chittoor(DT),
Andhra Pradesh,
Pin Code : 517583.
pls help me sir i want to know my pan number sir
i lost my pan card last month. i have no prinout and no.of my pain card.my date of birth is also wrong in card.what can i do now.Pls sujes us.

Thanks & Regards
Sudhir Pandey
I did not get hard copy of my PAN card. I reapplied for duplicate copy with Acknowledgement no. [protected] and still i am not able to satisfy the Proof of Second Address requirment even that is not mendatory. Can NSDL remove the second address from my application and issue the PAN card using the Primary Address (Proof already sent by courior).

As being in this process may never satisfy this requirement so you requested please do the needful.

Sincerely,
Sanjay Kumar
i entered date of birth wrongly 20/05/1986 ..but actually it was 20/02/1986. how can I solve it?acknoldgment is already printed. can I change it? in supporting documents it is 20/02/1986
SIR,
I the undersigned Sarojben Parmar ki had applied for PAN card on 21.04.2010 but till today I havenot received my PAN Card when I checked the status on net it displayed as re-dispatched by speed post on 11-May-2010 at the address of communication is
Vishawa Co-op Hsg. Society,
Name : SAROJBEN BABULAL PARMAR
FATHER NAME : PARMAR BABULAL BAVALDA
D.O.B : 09 JANUARY 1954
Mobile No : [protected]
Kindly help me in getting my Pan Card as it is very much required for personal information
Kindly do the needfull,
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
Sarojben Parmar

SUB:- Regarding to correction in PAN CARD.
Dear Sir I have recieved my pan card . But In my pan card My FATHER’S NAME is not correct.
My full Name is…..
RAHUL PRAJAPATI.
My father name is….
CHOGALAL PRAJAPATI.
Acknowledgment Number….
Permanent Account Number (PAN)…….
BIAPP7213H
Date of birth…..
01/06/1990
Mobile No…….
91-[protected]
E-Mail Id:
[protected]@gmail.com
NOW,
Some mistake in my FATHER’S NAME by you.So please change a name “CHOGALAL” a place of “CHOGALA”.
Kindly change this name and send to my given address…….
161/81 ANANTPURI, BHAWARKUWA,
INDORE (M.P.) 452001.
Yours faithfully

RAHUL PRAJAPATI
Respected sir,

our pan card is undelived for reason on unknow address

so, please send the our pan card on this address Ram Kishor s/o Shree Ram, Home no 343, azam nagar behind ayurvedic degree college, bareilly.& acknoledgement no is [protected]
my mobile no is [protected] [protected][protected]
Kindly resend our pan card

thanking you

regards

Ram Kishor
i m HIMANSHU n my aknolegment no. is [protected] n myPAN NO. aeoph331m . when i check my status it shows it return 2 ur address . but i want 2 change my address how can i change my address n get my pan card pls help me ( himanshu.[protected]@gmail.com)

TIN NSDL-Tax Information Network - PAN Card