[Resolved]  TM-Follow — Don't want to receive such messages

I am receiving 10-15 messages daily from TM-Follow and every time i finds my message memory full. I am really very much frustrated receiving such message.

P.K.Toshniwal

Don

Comments

I am also receiving 15-20 messages daily from TM-Follow. I am really very much irritated receiving such messages from them. I had also activated DND service on my mobile, but still receiving these irritating messages. I have several times complaint to Vodafone, but they told that without any number, they can'nt register my complaint.
Kindly help in this regard and tell me is there any way to get these bloody SMS senders.

My mobile no is [protected]
please stop this unwanted sms that am receiving.
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected] PLEASE STOP THE UNWANTED SMS FOR THIS NUMBER.
really its a good site for us to know the latest happening in glamour world...but on the other side its gets more problem bcoz of.always sending a message in mobile & my mobile is full of this message ..so pls solve my problem to unsubscribe this facility from my mobile...i ll be thankful to u...
And MY mobile NO is [protected]...pls help me to deactivate this facilty as soon as possible!
I am receiving 5-10 messages daily from TM-Follow and every time i finds my message memory full. I am really very much frustrated receiving such message.
My mobile no is [protected]
plz. stop sms of ranbir kappor through TM FOLLOW my cellno is [protected] be caouse this msg interfere my work.
I am receiving 10-15 messages daily from TM-Follow and every time I finds my message memory full. I am really very much frustrated receiving such message.

JATIN J GADHIYA

PL, DO NOT SENT SMS
jayesh d gadhiya
I am receiving 5-10 messages daily from TA-Follow and every time i finds my message memory full. I am really very much frustrated receiving such message.

MY MO-NO-=[protected]
JATIN J GADHIYA

my mobile no--[protected]

JAYESH D GADHIYA
I am receiving 10-15 messages daily from TM-Follow and every time I finds my message memory empty.
I am regularly receiving atleast 10-15 messages from TA-Follow.
Kindly arrange to stop these messages.
MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]
i want to deactivate all the tm follow update am regularly receiving atleast 10-15 messages from TA-Follow.
Kindly arrange to stop these messages

plz deactivate the service of tell me the prosuger to deactivation of this servie

My mobile no is [protected]
I am also receiving 30-40messages daily from TM-Follow. I am really very much irritated receiving such messages from them. I had also activated DND service on my mobile, but still receiving these irritating messages. I have several times complaint to Vodafone, but they told that without any number, they can'nt register my complaint.
My number is [protected]
My number is [protected]

TM-Follow — Unwanted SMS

I am receiving 40-50 messages daily from TM-Follow and every time I finds my message memory full. I am really very much frustrated receiving such message.

My mobile no is: [protected]
can you please stop sending messages my number is [protected] thanks

Complaint categoryCategory: Other