[Resolved]  TM-GULDBEER — how to get prize money

I have recieved the sms from TM-GUDER that" Congrats! Your number has won 200,000.GBP in the 2009(GULDER BEER) INT'L Mobile Draw. To claim,send your details: to Mr.Jonathan on :E-mail:
[protected]@live.com".Please send me the full details about this sms and also tell me how to get the prize money.
my mobile no. is [protected]
my email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

sir..
last day i have recieved the sms from TM-GUDER that
[protected]@live.com".
my name:m.v.k.p.k.varma.my ph no:[protected], my email:[protected]@yahoo.com.
so ple send me replay soon. thanku sir.
I have recieved the sms from TM-GUDER that" Congrats! Your number has won 200, 000.GBP in the 2009(GULDER BEER) INT'L Mobile Draw. To claim, send your details: to Mr.Jonathan on :E-mail:
[protected]@live.com".Please send me the full details about this sms .
we r waiting for your reply.
thanks
SirI have recieved the sms from TM-GUDER that" Congrats! Your number has won 200, 000.GBP in the 2009(GULDER BEER) INT'L Mobile Draw. To claim, send your details: to Mr.Biplab on :E-mail:
[protected]@live.com".Please send me the full details about this sm...
[protected]@live.com".Please send me the full details about this sms...
full detail shweta bhati
L I G C 6/12 RISHI NAGER UJJAIN MP
i want immediate information regarding this sms
I had received congrats ! your Number, Has won 500, 000 GBP in EU Premier Mobile Draw, to claim, contact Dr.Jones on email:[protected]@live.com
Iam one of the winner in your company, number is [protected]. Sir I send my details already. Your company was send e mail to me "Prize money will arrived 29-november". But idont receive any prize money in diplomat manner, i don't contact any diplomat sir. so kindly request you to sir.
please send me the given money
I have received the sms on my mobile no+91-[protected] from TM-Guld beer that your mobile no. has been selected for a prize money of 200, 000 sterling pounds.To claim send your details.I also send my address to this.Now they have informed me that we are sending prize money to you and one diplomat will deliver the consignment to you, so pay $ 550 as courier & other charges to him before delivery.What is this.
e mail of sender- [protected]@live.com and name of sender is Mr.Jonathan
Thanking you.

Some Day before My father mobile has recieved the sms from TM-GUDER that " Congrats! Your number has won 200, 000.GBP in the 2009(GULDER BEER) INT'L Mobile Draw. To claim, send your details: to Mr.Jonathan on :E-mail:
[protected]@live.com".

My father is Non-Educated person So, he didn't read it sir. So pls tell me it is true Or false because i can't able to believe it sir. My details are given below. Pls send me reply as soon as possible.

My name: R.ReKa ; My Father Name : T.Ravi ; My father Phone No : [protected] ; & My email : reka.[protected]@gmail.com.

Thanking You,

With Best Regards,

R.Reka.
SIR I HAVE RECIEVED A TEXT MESSAGE TO MY MOBILE YOU HAVE WON THE 200, 000GBP PRIZE MONEY TO LUCKY NUMBER MOBILE DRAW SO PLEASE CHECK IT CALL ME ONCE TO MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]

I have recieved the sms from TM-GUDER that" Congrats! Your number has won 200, 000.GBP in the 2009(GULDER BEER) INT'L Mobile Draw. To claim, send your details: to :E-mail:[protected]@live.com".
Please send me the full details about this ...
I recieved a sms on today morning at 12.30 am from TM-GLOBAL that your number has won 200, 000GBP in the 2009 (GULDER BEER) int'l mobile draw to claim send your details on [protected]@live.com . i want to know what it is really . so please send what it is actually to my email ...

MY name Midhun Rajilan, madathiparambil (house), ullanadu p.o, pala, kottayam (dist), kerala .my phone number is [protected] . email address [protected]@ymail.com . please send me soon...
I have recieved the sms from TM-GUDER that" Congrats! Your number has won 200, 000.GBP in the 2009(GULDER BEER) INT'L Mobile Draw. To claim, send your details:E-mail:
[protected]@live.com".Please send me the full details about this sms
I have recieved the sms from TM-GLOBAL that" Congrats! Your number has won 200, 000.GBP in the 2009(GULDER BEER) INT'L Mobile Draw. To claim, send your details:E-mail:
[protected]@live.com".Please send me the full details about this sms
MY no.[protected]
[protected]@live.com".Please send me the full details about this sms on my cell no:[protected]
The same had happened with me. I have the mails sent by them. But after going through all the article in consumer complains site, of the same sort, i've decided not to reply them back.
[protected]@live.com".Please send me the full details about this sm...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other