[Resolved]  TM-VICTORY(SPDC) — Blackmail

Respected sir To:my pure & true govt india! I got a sms on my mobile phone on 8-jan-2010.congrat!your no has won 500,000GB pounds in 2010(SHELL)int'l mobile draw to claim your prize send your details todr max e-mail:[protected]@live.com........sender TM-VICTORY.. After i complete the conditions he asking to me tel details about your banking to transfer your fund..... can it is true compony or boogus..tell me sir can he afraiding to our indian people. Then what i take next step can i give him to all details about my banking....

Comments

TM-VICTORY — to claim your prize

Your mobile no was selected as a winner of 200,000 lakh GBP in the 2009 end of the year (shell) INT.L mobile draw . To claim your prize to e mail; [protected]@live.com
Same Message I got..
with diffrent mail ID
[email protected]

May b problem of some hackers..

So I am not Trusting on that one

TM-VICTORY — lucky draw

on 3 jan 2010 i got msg from tm-victory in which my mobile numbr[[protected]] won GBP 200,000.00 in 2010 [02 tele] int'l mobile draw uk....now email is not getting deliver on email id given in the msg for claiming my prize
sir my number has won 500, 000GB pounds
Respected sir To:my pure & true govt india! I got a sms on my mobile phone on 15-jan-2010.congrat!your no has won 500, 000GB pounds in 2010(SHELL)int'l mobile draw to claim your prize send your details todr max e-mail:[protected]@live.com...sender TM-VICTORY.. After i complete the conditions he asking to me tel details about your banking to transfer your fund... can it is true compony or boogus..tell me sir can he afraiding to our indian people. Then what i take next step can i give him to all details about my banking...
my ph;[protected]
Rajendra Nagar,
Rajahmundry.
its all bogus nothing comes free dear so avoid such kind of information you are receiving.
sir my no.has won two hundred thousend pounds shell oil draw
i have received a mail on my mobile [protected] on[protected] tell me details
i did not get my draw prize. my mobile no. is [protected].
dear sir,
my mo.no.[protected] has been awarded 200000gbp in the 2010(shell) so give me more information
thanksf1ffo
I got a sms on my mobile phone on 15-jan-2010.congrat!your no has won 500, 000GB pounds in 2010(SHELL)int'l mobile draw to claim your prize send your details todr max e-mail:[protected]@live.com...sender TM-VICTORY.. After i complete the conditions he asking to me tel details about your banking to transfer your fund so i was gived my all banking details so why can not transfer my fund on my account.

Nagesh