[Resolved]  TNCSC/loss of ration card — retrieve the loss of ration card

please tell me the ways and means to retrive our family's loss ration card . What we have to do further?

sundararajan
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:41:04
Complaint comments  17 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

i have changed my residence from ambarnath (maharashtra) to Dombivli (Maharashtra)

i got my old ration card cancelled to get new ration card in my new residential address, but lost the documents during transfer from one place to another.

kindly let me know the procedure to get a new ration card
and the procedures to get the same

thanks
i have changed my residence from Mumbai (maharashtra) to Diva (Maharashtra)

i got my old ration card cancelled to get new ration card in my new residential address, Please send me transfer form of ration card. and how to get this form.

kindly let me know the procedure to get a new ration card
and the procedures to get the same.
thanks.
I have lost my raiton card...wat is the procedure for getting a deuplicate ration card and is it necessary for all the memers of the family to be present at the time when u are appying for the duplicate ration card...
i have changed my residence from Mumbai-Worli (maharashtra) to Navi mumbai-koparkhairane(Maharashtra)

kindly let me know the procedure to get a new ration card
and the procedures to get the same.
thanks.
I have lost my ration card. Pls. help me with the ways to get it back OR what are the procedures to apply for new one. Police complaint would help to get my ration card back.
i have shifted from ambernath ( mumbai ) to (thane) before 6 months . now i want to transfer the ration card from ambernath to thane. can you please let me know the proceedure how it is to be transffered and at which office in thane i can get this done
I have shifted my residence from one place in Bhandup to another place in Bhandup itself. I need to change the address on the ration card. Please suggest the form and the procedure.

Krishnan

I have cancelled my name in the old ration card as I have moved to KK Nagar. Can you help me how to get the new card in with new residential address.
I have transferred my house from Dombivali to Mumbai, I also have the cancellation of the ration card for self as well as for my spouse. Please let me know the procedure to get the new ration card
I want to make a new ration card as my old ration card has been lost. So kindly tell me the procedure for making a new ration card and also what are the documents required for the same.
I have shifted from dombivli to thane Now i want transfer the ration card address from dombivli to thane .But form no.B1 is not available at the dombivli office. The ration card officer told me get the form from www.maharastra.gov but could not found the said form on the said website. please help me to get the said form. Thank you

I have purchased a house at Dombivili (East) and staying with my family for the last 2 years. Can you guide the procedure for obtaining a Ration Card. I have not taken ration card previously.
As a proof of residence i have the electricity bill, driving licence etc with me.
Your valuable guidance will be highly appreciated. Thanking you
I had given to renew my old ration card, I filled the form and attached old ration card along with it and submitted at tahasil office yavatmal in March 2009 but employees does not satisfactory answer on our question. actually they expected to beeing offer for bribe..
Dear Sir / Madam,

My ration card has cancelled. I don't know the reason behind it.
So could you please provide the detailed reason for this.
And also suggest me the further action to be taken for this.
Looking forward to receiving your early reply.

Kindly do the the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Rupali
Dear Sir / Madam,

My ration card has cancelled. I don't know the reason behind it.
So could you please provide the detailed reason for this.
And also suggest me the further action to be taken for this.
Looking forward to receiving your early reply.

Kindly do the the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
i had lost my ration card
i have given application of chang my address in ration card office but their is no responce from their side kindly let me know the procedure to get a my ration card

Company:TNCSC/loss of ration card