[Resolved]  Total Mall, Madivala — Spoilt Fish

I purchased Tuna in Total Mall, Madivala on the 19th of July 2009. (Bill no[protected]. I got it home, cooked and some o[censored]s had it, including my pregnant wife. The following day was a day of agony with all o[censored]s who ate the Tuna suffering from agonising stomach ache, heartburn, headache and body ache. Fortunately nothing serious happened to any o[censored]s. Please avoid buying fish at Total if you can. They dont maintain Fish in refrigerated conditions at all times and the ice which has been used once is reused to keep the fish frozen.

Comments

I just called up Total. I said i wanted to complain and they told me to call another number [protected]. The persons name is Gopinath and he said that he is the incharge of the Fish section. He was in a state of denial that something like this could happen in his store. Apart from that, i think there is no chance of escalating or giving a written complaint to anybody in Total. (No such thing as a customer service desk.)
I too have faced the same issue.
Total Mall Madiwala Is Pathetic To The Core - No Doubt

I had ordered for a sofa set which they delivered 12 days post the date said by them that too only after hundreds of call from our side.
Many a times they never used to answer the calls and at times switch off their cells as well.
Total Mall staff and management has behaved in a very disgusting manner - ABOVE ALL the sofa set I received was defected/faulty and its been 3 months now I am trying to get it replaced but they have not buzzed. I would have made more than 100 calls but no response. 2 people came to my house to see the sofa set on 2 different occasion, they confirmed that the sofa set is faulty but nothing has been done yet.
I have been speaking to Sateesh [protected] and Lawrence [protected] and its hard to say who is more disgusting.

I want to know what action can I take against them and who to approach for a complain - if any idea please help.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other