[Resolved]  Trans World Courier And Dispatch Ltd. — Winning of 750,000 GBP from United Kingdom

I nave received an e-mail from [protected]@hotmail.com, Contact Event Manager :- Mr. Johnson David that I have won 750, 000 GBP & second e-mail that tell me to deposit 392 GBP i.e. 30, 058 INR.
Is it true or fake ? Please let me beware.

Comments

i also got the same msg and the same amt mail i thnik its fake
I too get mail and i too cannot conduct with him
I got email from the same person whose adress was mentioned as -

Dispatch Officer Mr. Rox Kings
Tell: [protected] / [protected]
Transworld Courier Dispatch Ltd

I would like to know wether he really is the authorized person or not ? And is this the right procedure to claim the amount of lottery if any.

Mr. Johnson David — my winning money

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select five people every year as our winners, through electronic balloting System without the winner applying for the Annual Lottery Prmotions.The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.
Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS {PARCEL/NUM/1405}as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

send : {PARCEL/NUM/1405} Name: Ayub Khan, Father Name : Mr. Salamat Khan this address : Village Sigora Post Motijheel Gwalior Madhya pradesh
got email from the same person whose adress was mentioned as
I got email from the same person whose adress was mentioned as

I got email from the person whose adress was mentioned as -
DESPATCH OFFICER: Mr.Rox Kings
COMPANY EMAIL: [protected]@live.co.uk
Tell:[protected] / [protected]

Is it true or fake ? Please let me beware
i have received an e-mail from [protected]@hotmail.com, Contact Event Manager :- Mr. Johnson David that I have won 750, 000 GBP. and winning price will send by yours courier company but i not got any reply or cannot connect on his phon number its true or false.reply me please
i got email from Yahoo/Msn Lottery Promotions that i have won 750, 000 GBP and the sender is [protected]@hotmail.com, Contact Event Manager :- Mr. Johnson David that I have won 750, 000 GBP
and he tell that i provide u my ressidential adress for dispatch the winning amount is it true or false reply me as soon as possible.
i also got the same mail today, please tell me about it.
i also got the same mails and asked me to pay 392 gbp please tell me about it.
Is it true or fake ? Please let me beware.

is this all ...or these service providers has opt this way for the making the rumors

Kindly suggest the way to move ahead...
What are true that my money trancferred postmaster
I received an e-mail from [protected]@hotmail.com, Contact Event Manager :- Mr. Johnson David that I have won 750, 000 GBP & second e-mail that tell me to deposit 392 GBP i.e. 30, 058 INR.
Is it true or fake ? Please let me beware.
I got secomd email from the same person whose adress was mentioned as -

Dispatch Officer Mr. Rox Kings
Tell: [protected] / [protected]
Transworld Courier Dispatch Ltd
First think for yourself, how on this earth that you have a chance to win money without any effort. It is FAKE. You'll lose your money. Beware all these fake emails.
i also got the same msg and the same amt mail .Is it fake or true?
i also got the same msg and the same amt mail .Is it fake or true? I have received an e-mail from [protected]@hotmail.com, Contact Event Manager :- Mr. Johnson David that I have won 750, 000 GBP & second e-mail that tell me to deposit 392 GBP i.e. 30, 058 INR.
Is it true or fake ? Please let me beware.

Kindly suggest the way to move ahead...
my ncfm certificate was dispatched from new delhi on 9 june 09 . the consignment no. was 3692266.
till now i am not getting this so where is my certificat
i also got the same mail and i am not getting any reply. plz tell me is it fake or do i need to forward that money to the transworld what amount they are asking for.
i got the same .pl. give some details...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other