[Resolved]  Transcend Jetflash V30 2GB — repair or replacement service

My jetflash 1gb pen drive does not working
what i have to do?
Please provide my service center in Jaipur(Rajasthan)
Please reply as far as possible...

Comments

Transcend v30 /2GB — drives not opening

my pendrive is just showing access is denied when clicked to open
i've even deleted all the files in it using search option.
could you please help me
i have a pan 8 gb transcend pan drive. Now this is not working .So we required a service centre in jaipur rajasthan for replacement of my pan drive . Pls. give me address of service centre.

Thanx & Regards
pawan tailor
i bought 4GB pendrive is not protected what's a problem respond immediately.
my usb pendrive not working...
what i ahve to do..
thanking you..
my usb pen drive not working..
what i have to do..
i am from maharashtra, india
Dear Friends,

I think we should go for another brand like kingston, Because
I saw most of my friends using Transcend pen drive getting problem. I am using 4GB Pen drive. My pen drive is also not detecting by any computers. It is a big head ache to me.

My comment should be known to the Transcend and it should rectify the problem and it must satisfy its customer and get good will to it.

By,
Prabu
IMY 4 GB PEN was covered under lifetime warranty. For 4 months it worked fine. But after that it failed to work properly. In the properties it was showing 0 bytes used and 0 bytes free space and format as RAW format.PROVIDE ME SERVICE CENTRE NUMBER IN KERALA. my mob [protected]

16 Transcend JetFlash USB — Pen drive is show me insert drive

hello sir
I a have toled in the Subject that Pen drive is show me insert drive its shown me after 5 months i have bay that and i am not get the shop ware i brought but I have brought From banglore plz wt should i do there is Warant of 5 years
DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT YOU WONT GET ANY WARRENTY IN INDIA COZ I HAD WITH ME 2 NUMBERS WHEN YOU GO TO USA DONT FORGET TO TAKE YOUR PEN DRIVE THERE YOU WILL GET WARRANTY, total 3 numbers only 50000 thousand for traveling fair you get 1000 rs when you get replacement i will get 2000. becauese i have 2 nos. arrage 20000 thousand and balance i will arrage . please do it fast because warrenty expires within 9 months.
thanking you

jnanum oombi neeyum oobikko
my 2gb pen drive not working
what to do
when i put pen drive in pc nothing happens.
HELP
I have purchased a Transcend Jetflash V30 2GB pendrive from

It was covered under lifetime warranty. For 14 months it worked fine. But after that it failed to work properly. In the properties it was showing 0 bytes used and 0 bytes free space and format as RAW format.I went to the shop where I purchased it and asked for a repair or replacement. He said "since it was covered under lifetime warranty and it's life is over, nothing can be done to this". I didn't understand what lifetime warranty means. Please help me out to get my pen drive back.
i purchased a Transcend Jetflash v30 1GB pen drive for Rs1350/- three yrs ago.Still working.
it means yours are not genuine product of transcend.Please dont blame the company for it.
Be carefull and nvr go for money saving options.
I have purchased Transcend 2 GB USB Pen drive from a general store and used it only for 2 months. But now it is not working and showing the properties used 0 and the free space 0 bytes. It is not formatting showing write protected. when I contacted the shop sales man he told that there is no guarantee. what can I do to format this. I lost 1200/-. please help me.
My jetflash 2gb pen drive does not work properly.
It shows o byte in used space and 0 byte in free space and file system shows RAW.
It also does not format by any means.
what i have to do?
Please provide my service center in BHOPAL (M.P)
I have got an 16 GB pendrive from transcend but it is not responding in any computer
Eda Pattikale Ningalallathe Verearengilum Ee Transcebdinte Pendrive Vangumo.I Purhased A 2 gb Transcend Pendrive.With in one month it shows Unknown Device.I go to the purchsed shop and i tell the problem .he says i will send it to the company it may take three months, then I said, This Pendrive Nalayittu Madakki Ninte Koothi Thirikikkolan. Ennittu I through this in the Flour.My Rs 650 Govinda...
Oru Poorimonum Ethu Vangalle...
i have purchased a 4gb usb pen drive(transcend) three months ago but now it has attached problem. the problem is that its hardware is not recognised by any system, and it is under life time warranty, but i am getting problem where to put claim of warranty of my pen drive . so please provide me complete visiting address of authorised service centre of trancend in Bhopal.
my Transcend jetflash V30/8GB pendrive hangs computers when it is inserted. the problem resolves as soon as the device is removed. it is less than a year old and its showing that ur device is malfunctioned, plese solve my problem or either give me the service center address in New Delhi in South Delhi.
i have a 4 gb Transcent pan drive that is not working
so need for call lock no and service centre in new delhi

Transcend Jetflash V30 2GB