[Resolved]  TRANSFER of WINNING FUND — TERE PERSON IS NOT CALL OR NO EMAIL FOR THAIER SIDE CO.OPERATIVE BNAK O[censored]K I HAVE RS.11 LACKS BUT NOT TRANFER OF

Dear Esteemed Customer I received an E-mail from Mr. Ray Williams regarding the transfer process of your Winning Funds. More so I was informed that you are required to pay 0.3% of your Winning Funds to enable them release the COT code to you for complete transfer. Please note that I am not in position to assist you at the moment, because my second son (Michael) is still in the hospital receiving treatment. I am you assigned Dispatch Office, I will do my best to make sure your Winning Funds is successfully transferred to your local bank account. I will ask a friend of mine tomorrow morning for LOAN, as soon as I conclude with him I will get back to you. Be expecting my call tomorrow morning. Have a nice day. Sir. Terry HopkinsManagement Open 7days24hrs-365days a year.
“TNT COURIER SERVICE” is a registered and copyright trade mark of – TNT COURIER [protected]@ Copyright © 2009 Tnt Courier Management Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed TO. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files, All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions a copy of which is available upon request.

TRANSFER of WINNING FUND