[Resolved]  Triple Success Online — FRAUD & FAKE WEBSITE

Triple success online is 200 % FAKE & FRAUD WEBSITE.

I LOST Rs.1050/-

They are not refunding my money.

They are CHEATERS.

Don't join Triple success online

Comments

Triple Success Online — SCAM & FRAUD

I purchased a kit from TripleSuccessOnline for Rs 1050 This is useless.

This is fake and making lot of confusion not gettig money i visited him and offerd money back but he cant giving back money??

Triple Success Online — I lost 1050/-Rs by Triple Success Online

I wanted to work in my free time and earn some money and I started searching through Google.

One of the company named by Triple Success Online and its website www.TripleSuccessOnline.com advertised In google to earn money by working at free time with the help of a kit which is available at 1050/-Rs.

I was influenced by advertisements in Googel and purchased It. After getting KIT I came to Know nothing in CD.

Simply Triple Success Online is Cheated Me.

I request https://www.consumercomplaints.in take action againest such scamed website.

Triple Success Online — FRAUD WEBSITES

My name is Rajesh. I am from Bangalore I purchased TripleSuccessOnline.com kit. I was very impressed by their website. But when I opened thier kit, I found this is BOGUS. They just sent me a one useless CD worth Rs.10. Not able to earn even a single rupee. This is of no use. This is 100% SCAM & BOGUS website. They are cheaters. All the cheques shown on thier website are BOGUS.

You will not be able to earn even a single rupee. They have already cheated many other innocent people in INDIA. An FIR police complaint is already lodged against them.

You will loose your money. Dont buy this crap. They will give you a useless CD.

When I asked them for refund they abused me and told me that they will not give back my money.

TripleSuccessOnline.com is 100% SCAM.

They are cheaters.

PLEASE HELP ME, I want my money back from the cheat like that
I purchased TripleSuccessOnline cd from the above said company, and after a week they are not responding to my mails and calls.

I received a call from Bombay. They told this is a very easy data entry job and anyone can do it and they assured me that it is genuine and associated with google that is why i went for it and they sent me a useless CD.

I lost 1050/-Rs by TripleSuccessOnline

I PURCHASED TRIPLE SUCCESS ONLINE.COM KIT. BUT I FOUND THIS IS OF NO USE.

THEY PROMISED ME A MONEY BACK. BUT WHEN I ASKED FOR REFUND THEY REFUSED. THEY EVEN SENT ABUSIVE EMAILS. WHEN I CALLED THEM, THEY SAID IN HINDI "MADARCHOD HUM PAISA WAPAS NAHI KARENGE"

PLEASE HELP ME AND REQUEST TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SEE THAT SUCH THINGS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO OTHER CUSTOMERS ALSO, AND PLEASE HELP ME TO RECIEVE MY REGISTRATION FEES.

I lost 1050/-Rs by TripleSuccessOnline

THIS IS 100% CHEATING

You will loose your money. Dont buy this crap. They will give you a useless CD.

TripleSuccessOnline.com is 100% SCAM.

They are cheaters.

THIS IS 100% CHEATING
hii friends i don't know anything about this website and i offered the package .i got a call from mumbai.they said that this is a good work and it can solve your financial worries ...but today i saw this web page...so anybody please tell me what should i do...
My name is Girija Madhusudan. I am from Jabalpur (MP) I purchased TripleSuccessOnline.com kit. I was very impressed by their website. But when I wish to create a website with the help of the CD, they ask extra money for it. I think this is BOGUS.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other