[Resolved]  TVS Tristar service Center, Domlur — Worst Service and no proper response

I get my samurai service at TVS Tristar Service Center, successive third time that I got the worst service, they kept my bike for 72 hours and billed me 2224/- amount with shocks bend is there and after two days the oil was leaking from it I just complained it, they say now that shock has to be changed, this happened to me third time, I desided I'll never go to TVS Tristar Service Center Domlur, A please where they rob the customers on the name of service, A place where a customer will loose his respect even after paying money, THE WORST SERVICE CENTER i have seen in my life

Comments

I agree with you Mr. Balu this is the worst service center i have never seen. I have given my vehicle for service when they returned my vehicle back, I was shocked... I saw a scracth which was 4inch in length and they were arguing so much that it was there before giving.. I don not know what supervisors are doing there... They don't update their master service cards... They are reallly fake...I request ppl not to go to this perticular service center...My vehicle not even completed 6 month and they have spoiled the look of my vehicle...This service center is not at alll goood. I request ppl not to opt this service center
I too agree that this is one of the worst service centre. You will get new problems each time you give the vehicle for servicing there. And on top of it even after the service is done, you will have to wait for hours to get your vehicle service amount billed

And the most funniest part is after the service is done, within few weeks someone will call you from the customer centre to take the feedback and that person most probably speaks only the regional language. So u can guess how the feedback session would be.
I too agree about these complaints. I gave my vehicle (TVS STAR City, Red Wine Color, TN 38 AF 1209) for service on jan 04, 2011 and was overbilled Rs 1199/- for the service. When asked i was informed that it is due to oil change. This is the worst service i have come across for a while now. Pathetic service. Worst of all my vehicle was serviced only three months ago in the same center. I have seen excellent TVS service centers in Tamil Nadu. Absoultely Hopeless !!! Be aware. Please avoid such fraud service centers.
I also Faced the same problem with my bike KA53E2297, my bike petrol got stolen after i received for delivery. We should pass this complaints to TVS COmpany, They should know how there delears like this spoil Customer service.

Also they charge very heavily, we wont be knowing that the spares changing is genuine or simply only on the billing.
I agree with you all.
The only thing they are good is at stealing the oil and cleaning the vehicle. I doubt if they know servicing well. Whenever a vehicle is given for servicing, other parts wont be working, and they will say it's normal.
Feedback will be taken a day or after, whether I am satisfied. when we say No, free servicing will be given without opening the vehicle and you will be loosing the oil.

I think my biggest mistake in life is choosing TVS, I have Apache 160RTR and sis has scooty pep+.
Apache is not even 45 days and fuse is out leading to battery is discharging all the time. I dont know how the engineering is being done.

I have complained this to TVS, but no use.

I think they are enjoying as the office goers in EGL is in large number. Every person in EGL should come to know this
I HAD THE EVER BAAAAD EXPERIENCE with TRISTAR TVS DOMLUR.
I given for free service with a good show room condition.
next day they called me to take the vehicle, I went and got Shocked!
That was Hit somewhere badly and front panel was broken, mud guard was bend, and many scratches in the sides.
When I shown that to the service supervisors(they addressed as!), He says "I DONT KNOW ANYTHING, YOU TAKE THE VEHICLE AND LEAVE!"
I argued for a long time. LAST they agreed to REPLACE the parts. it took another 5 days,
I Went again. they JUST PAINTED THE SCRATCHES, and used "FEVIQUICK" FOR the front panel. DAMN!
MY NEW VEHICLE become like a 5 year old one.
they behaved like very RUDE. NO RESPONSIBILITY. I HAD TO GO WITH THE DAMAGED VEHICLE. I AM NOW TRYING TO LOG A COMPLAINT IN CONSUMER COURT.
DONT EVER GO THERE EVEN FOR FREE SERVICE, PAY SOMETHING AND USE OTHER SERVICE CENTERS!- MY EXPERIENCE.