TVS VICTOR GX — Product durability

Bhaskar
I have purchased TVS Victor GX of chassis no MD625AF1371A52528 & Engine no.0F1A71567518 on 16 Jan 2007 from Srinivas Motors,#162 Banaswadi main road, Bangalore ph[protected].

Yesterday the bike has developed a snag. After inspection, my dealer has found that the lubricating shaft got damaged and needs immediate repair which is not covered under WARRANTY AND SERVICES. I have once again gone through the details of “WARRANTY AND SERVICES”. I feel this repair should be covered under this WARRANTY as the part (lubricating shaft) is not exposed outside and not affected by driving like brake shoe or clutch pad.

I purchased TVS bike based on positive feedback which I had got from my friends and colleagues – “Reliable/Maintenance free/Cheap spares/Prompt Service”. Now I am really perplexed to see my TVS bike developing a serious defect within one year. Please look into this and help me in getting this defect serviced under WARRANTY.

Comments

I have purchased on 2002 tvs victor. This is marvellous bike but fuel tank is not ok. please look into this matter many bikes defected this type of problem.

Thank's
Anil Sharma

My vehicle TVS Victor Gl run 56000 Kilometre. I am proudly say this vehcile engine is amazing . After run 56000 Kilometre Run I found my vehicle performance not good due to engine overhaul after engine overhaul my vehicle is ok . This is good product. But fuel tank is not good.

Anil Kumar Sharma

I am airtel consumer my mobile not working in rural area in delhi the network is not properly please look into this type of problem

Anil Sharma
I PURCHASED MY BIKE TVS VICTOR GL IN 2003 IT WORKED FINE TILL NOW 2008 I RUN ONLY 30000KMS BUT IT IS STARTING ACT WEIRD IT SOUND DIFFERENT IT MISFIRES AND MY HANDLE IS HARD EVEN WHEN I CHANGED THE HOLE TRICONE SET AND ONE MORE THING MY VECHILE STOP AFTER A LONG DISTANCE OF 20KMS AND DOES NOT START FOR ATLEAST FO 10MINS OK KICKING . I NEED HELP TO SLOVE MY PROBLEM.
I have purchased way back in 2003 one TVS VICTOR GL BLUE colour from Padm Motors, Delhi. Subsequently after using the same for almost four months, I was transferred from Delhi to Ernakulam and my bike was almost unused for 3 and a half year. I opted VRS and come back to Delhi and start using the same TVS GL motor cycle casually as I was provided with office vehicle. I would like to inform you that normally I put 10 ltrs of petrol in my bike but to my surprise and dismay I found that the fuel tank has been leaking thereby leaving no petrol in the tank. I have made complaint with the dealer but he was helpless and giving filimsy reply. The performance of the motor cycle is good and it gives average 50-55 kms per ltr. Meantime, I have no other alternative but to approach you to use your good offices to approach to the TVS manufacturers to atleast use some good material for the tank as my enquiries with other mechanics and service engineers revealed that the material being used by your company for fuel tank is not of superior quality and this complaint is with all the TVS motorcycle.

Sir, I would like to inform you that I have been using TVS products only as you are having very good name in various products such as WASHING MACHINE, KEYBOARD OF COMPUTER and other parts. Please inform me whether you can help me in this regard to replace my fuel tank of TVS GL VICTOR BLUE COLOUR. Please send your reply at the earliest. At the moment, I am casually using this motorcycle as private mechanic has put some adhesive so that petrol should not leak from the tank but I cannot take risk o[censored]sing it for long drive. Your reply will enable me to start using this motorcycle once again.

RAJIV SHARMA
SECRETARY GENERAL
NITMA, 121, GAGANDEEP BUILDING
12, RAJENDRA PLACE
NEW DELHI-110008
M [protected]
Any body with a repair manual for tvs Gx please send to me [protected]@ovi.com
im Kamlesh Kumar from Shaktinagar, Sonebhadra UP. me also bought TVS STARCITY 110 in Prince Auto Mobile Waidhan, after 550km my byke pekup above running speed 60km engine more sound. i complane the problem in Prince auto mobile. service persion cheak and tell me engine cranck play so your byke is speed above 60 engine is more sound just like engine blast. he tell me you come 2nd service i will change your byke engine cranck. i go 2nd service he is not change the engine cranck. he is remind me i order to tvs cmpany your engine cranck is not avalable. you come 3rdservice iam chance your cranck. Sir tell me a service centre peoples said, my engine head seat was problem. it was happened within one months. after engine more sound, every service period i told them, that people said everything in normal condition. now my bike engine was chased. i give them bike to service after 10 days before but not yet solve my problem. TVS group cheating me. i want goto consumer court. anybody help to me. thanku

Kamlesh Kumar