[Resolved]  U.G. Gas Service, Thane — Not answering phone calls

My consumer no. is 348649. For the past 4 days I am constantly trying the given telephone numbers for booking the cylinder, but all the numbers are coming engaged and if one rings also nobody answers it. This unnecessarily takes much of our time and also the booking processes gets delayed. Please take this matter seriously as the consumer are having s tough time.

Comments

Gas cylinders — Not answering telephone calls for gas booking

I Bijay Saraogi is have a gas connection of your company the consumer no is 4225 under distributor North Howrah Gas Distribution, 297, G.T. Rd (N) salkia, Howrah-711106, phone no - [protected]/8102 Code no[protected].I'm facing quiet a problem in gas booking as the people in the office don't pick up the calls either the phone rings or is engaged and so I'm unable to book the gas on time and the office is far from my place so it is not possible to go the office and do the booking.
Please do look into the matter and do the needful and please do revert in my mail id about the actions taken by you in solving the problem
Dear Sir / madam,

My consumer no is 361161, i am trying since last 3 days to your Vardhaman Vatika Thane office but nobody pickup the calls. Today when i booked my cylinder then they are saying that it will take 4-5 days. I am having single cylinder and how can i wait for 4-5 days without cylinder ?? It is my humble request to you that atleast for single cylinder consumer you should provide immediately within a day after booking.

Thanks & Regards

Tapan Barua
([protected])
My consumer no is 359359,

My wife is booked the number in last week. But the same was not registered by your service centre. Again she was booked the number on monday dated 14.09.2009. Yesterday i had personally call them on this number 25894362, 25890624, to findout the situation. They promisseed me that they will deliver cylinder by evening. Even today also i am not received the delivery.

Thanks & Regards

Suresh Salian
My consumer Number is 342931 I have booked via ebharatgas.com site 15 days back and again 3 days back but I have not received the cylinder and as usual they are not reachable by telephone.
My consumer Number is 331391 I have booked via telephone 20 days back and again 3 days back but I have not received the cylinder and as usual they are not reachable by telephone.To U.G gas service

sali wilson
office 25613136
My consumer number is 359107. Trying to contact UG gas service office in Vardhaman Vatika..all numbers are either continuously engaged or no one answers on ringing. Even 12664 24 hour booking number not giving any response. Finally placed order online on 31st August through www.ebharatgas.com

Still not received refill cylinder. Since I own only single cylinder Im facing great difficulty because my existing cylinder is empty now and I have a small child at home. Trying to reach the UG gas office but still no response.

Please look into this matter immediately.

Suresh Pillai
S C RAO, 4 / 302, Kadamba, Vasant Vihar Thane,

My cons no is 6832, I have been trying u g gas, kapurbawdi nos for the last 21 days, no reply. PLEASE RUSH ME A CYLINDER IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE WE HAVE NO FOOD, I AM DISABLED, I CANNOT COME THERE TO YOUR SHOP PLEASE HELP ME

S C RAO
Hi My Consumer no. is 327404. Distributor code is 112278. I booked the Cylinde on 24/09/2011 on Phone but today-01/10/2011. Till now I have not received the delivery. It is impossible to live with such worst service of the U.G. Gas Services. I have two Cylinders & both r empty. now what will i eat & what will my family eat? Agency is not bothered about it. Even i met them personally & requested them to make the delivery as sooon as possible, but all in vein. Please help if anyone can?
Hi, My Consumer number is 328846. We have been struggling with UG Gas since last so many months. They never answer phone calls. We started going and making personal bookings on Saturday. Now since last 4 months this too they do not deliver, Till followed up personally. Average time for delivery is about 25 days with at least 2 personal follow up. They are giving reasons that they are forced to handle deliveries of 2 agency as some one has closed down the agency. Is it possible to get some help on such kind of hopeless service. Does someone know the right person in BPCL who can be contacted and problem addressed. Joy Dasan - Thane
I agree with all of them who has given negative feedback to UG Gas Services of Thane. I dont know how they are still in buisness in spite of all these complaints. Every month we have to suffer for refilling the cylinder. We have no choice but to go to them.
What is the usage of these complaints, I am seeing the complaints are from 2008 onwards, now it is 2012, But still the no action has been taken place. So where to complain?
Hello..!! Attention..!!

U.G Serivce Gass Agency at Vardhaman GB Road, Please try not to take this Agency, There is a serious problem and they are purpsely not picking the phone either the phone is constantly ringing or it is constantly busy tone, Please choose other agency as i am sick and tired from calling them, Hope you dont be Victim
Hello All...,

I am also facing Same problem with this dealer, please be proffessional and customer friendly.

Suvendu Mohanty