[Resolved]  Uk Nokia Promo 2009 — LOTTERY WON

SIR, i had got an mail and mess on phone that i had won UK NOKIA PROMO 2009 GBP 200, 000.00 but i dint received any id from ur side moreover i had asked to be paid the amount of 610 pounds as processing fee, as im dependent and student i cant afford that much amount, and i need confirmation from ur side that ihad really won.kindly handle my complaint as soon as possible.
my mobile no is [protected]

Comments

sudhirtiwari — lottery scam

WEST CLIFF CASINO BOARD,
401 centre, 302 REGENT STREET,
West End, LONDON, W1B 3HH
Registered in England with Company Registration number 3699618
Group VAT registration number[protected].
Ref: Number: WCC/ENG8002/08
Batch Number: WCC604990/UK
CASINO BOARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

The WEST CLIFF CASINO BOARD International promotion UNITED KINGDOM program is proud to inform you that you have just won Two Million British Pounds (£2.000, 000, 00).
However no previous notification is given before your email address was picked for this lottery. Generally email address are picked, the draws are processed by the computer through a special program that is special d esigned for this lottery, the program is known as Random Access Program (RAP) This software picks email addresses from the internet and through a random process, picks the winners through their email address.

To file for your claim, please contact our financial agent:
Mr.FRANK TERRY
West Cliff Casino Board
Tel: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
EMAIL:[protected]@yahoo.com.hk
EMAIL:[protected]@yahoo.com.hk
====================================================================
APPLICATION FOR PRIZE CLAIM (Receipt Official Notification Letter)
[protected][protected][protected][protected]
[CURRENT E-MAIL]
[TEL HOME]
[CELLPHONE NUMBER]
[FAX]

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.
Congratulations!!!

BRANCH
C/ ZAMORA 1A 28924
MADRID ESPAÑA.
EMAIL ALERT NOTIFICATION

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have won 5, 000, 000.00 euro from the SPANISH UK LOTTERY DE LA PRIMITIVA released on the 28TH of FEB in which ten winners emerged . It is held every Year and is affectionately the biggest, Your E-mail address won you five million euros with winning ticket details ( TICKET NUMBER :[protected]ES, BATCH: EGGS[protected] and REFERENCE:89/99/GTT) .
CONTACT YOUR AGENT FOR MORE DETAILS
NAME : DR JOHN ROI
EMAIL ADDRESS: [protected]@aim.com
TELEPHONE NUMBER: [protected] or +[protected]
Present your information of identity, either your country passport or any other valid identity along with your BATCH: EGGS[protected] and REFERENCE:89/99/GTT .
FROM
SECETARY LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
MRS EVA RAMONI
BANK OF ENGLAND/MICROSOFT HOUSE, LONDON.
DIRECTOR: Mr. Jerry Whyte
REF NO: TGA-4GA-65389.

Dear Winner,
This is to inform you that from the online
promotion held by Micro soft Company
Worldwide your email meg to the
REF NO: TGA-4GA-65389 meaning you
have been approved to claim the sum of
£500, 000 (five Hundred Thousand

Age:____________________

Sex:____________________

Marital Status:____________________

Winning E-mail:____________________

Once again we want to say congratulation
to you from all the member
of Micro soft Company.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Sandra Paul
20 kensington church st
London w8 4ep, UK.
******NEW YEAR BONANZA****YOU EMAIL HAS WON****‏
From: CANADIAN NATIONAL LOTTERY ([protected]@canadianlottery.com)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: 06 January 2009 02:04:36 PM
To:

Canadian National Lottery (Lotto lore)Address: 2nd Floor Chiltern HouseSt Nicholas Court25 - 27 CastlegateNottingham NG1 7AR, United Kingdom WINNING PRIZE NOTIFICATION CONGRATULATIONS! Dear Lucky Winner, We happily announce to you the result of the National Lotto 6/49 lottery draws held on 6th January 2008 in Nottingham United Kingdom and Ontario, Canada. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 10, 000, 00 companies and personal e-mail addresses. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B[protected] with serial number 046560 drew the winning numbers 15/18/19/21/24/35 and Bonus 37 You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum $820, 000.00 in cash credited to file EAAL/[protected]/08. Please note that your lucky winning numbers fall within our United Kingdom booklet representative office in London as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, $820, 000.00 would be released to you by an accredited commercial Bank in Nigeria. Our London agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact their office. To file for your claim, please contact our corresponding agent in London immediately you read this message for quick and urgent release of your fund, Contact information is as follow: - Contact information is as follow:Name: Mr. James LongEmail: [protected]@rocketmail.comTel: +[protected] Here are the information’s needed for you to fill out: WINNER'S APPLICATION FORM FOR PAYMENT WINNER'S PERSONAL DATA FULL NAME=============GENDER: =============DATE OF BIRTH:=========MARITAL STATUS.:===================NATIONALITY.: =====================RELIGION.: ========================OCCUPATION.: ======================ADDRESS 1.: ========================CITY.:=============================STATE/PROVINCE.:=====... CODE.:==========================MOBILE PHONE NO.:====================HOUSE PHONE NO.:=====================FAX NO.:============================EMAIL ADDRESS.:======================WINNING INFORMATIONTICKET NUMBER: ======================SERIAL NUMBER 046560 ***Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep this award strictly out of public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by some participants of this program.*** Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program to all that have successfully won this competition and thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program. Yours Sincerely, Mrs.Johnson RosemaryCustomer Service: 680 NCA 85914Your email have Won ($820, 000.00)

{0}
Mark as read
Mark as unread
Junk
Not junk
View message source
© 2009 Microsoft Privacy Legal Help Central Account Feedback
I have receiving such e-mail same time. Please don't open such spam msg's. You will loss your time, and your money.
Total scam, any letters, banking things, inheritance help, all a scam. Don't even click on them. Also any lotteries, usually for Yahoo from UK and Nigeria.
My name is Jelena and my # is +[protected] and my email is [protected]@gmail.com
Nokia uk,
I recieved sms from NOKIAPROMO says "CONGRATULATIONS!! Your cell no. has won 365, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokia uk promo. for claims call +[protected] " or email: [protected]@hotmail.com .
sir ; i had got a email nokia promoter that i won 1, 000, 000 BPS it is true or not
I have got an E-mail from nokia promo, also they want to give cearain amount of money.It is true or false.
Dear All,
I have also received the similar mail from mail id: [protected]@live.com. I am also curious about to know what is it in fact?
I guess it is fulse.
Krishna Rai
Nepal
how do i get the prize money
I am the winer to nokia 2009 mobile lotrry I have not recive you r reply plz send me my wining amount cal me on this no.[protected]
dear sir or madam
i got a sms claiming that im one of the winners of this lottery but i have no idea whats all this thing
anyone who knows something please do not hesitate to contact me at this email address dea.[protected]@yahoo.com thank you
dear sir or madam
if it is not possible to contact me by email please call this number[protected]
i had won 500000 pounds
dea
albania
me to! i had won 500000 pounds. Is that tru or not?! please contact me in this adress: [protected]@live.com; or this number :[protected]
Albania
I received an sms which says that I won 165, 000 pounds.ne If you know anything please write me e-mail address [protected]@hotmail.com.thank you
Ledion, Albania
can u please tell the true if every think that you telling us that we won 190.000 pounds if that it was false also give us a clear answer.
SIR, i had got an mail and mess on phone that i had won UK NOKIA PROMO 2009 GBP 200, 000.00 but i dint received any id from ur side moreover i had asked to be paid the amount of 25000 rupees as processing fee, as im dependent and student i cant afford that much amount, and i need confirmation from ur side that ihad really won.kindly handle my complaint as soon as possible.
my mobile no is [protected]

Thankig you

Abhijeet
hello sir or mamdam.
i got message from uk nokia lottery draw says ur number won $2.5m USD.if its true then how do i get my prize money

Complaint categoryCategory: Other