[Resolved]  Unicorn Technology Inc. — Enquiry regarding an email

I got an email from www.9to6jobs.com,it hasdemanded Rs1000/-
shoule i pay Rs 1000 to this organisation,

Canada

Comments

i got letter from www.9to6jobs.com,it hhasdemanded rs 1000

yours,
atul dubey
If someone is helping out with getting a job then the obvious reason would be to get some benifit from the service. The normal process would be (as for a job agent)to take the commision from the employer and not the prospective employee.

I too get these type of mail promising job. My advice just ignore.

Dev.

9to6jobs — payment for registration

As earler narration, I also got the same offer from this Co. of Rs. 1000/-.Is it really worth?guide me.
what is this.This offer is correct or not.i am also not sure of this kind of offer.
please let me know
Today i also Saw add in the train stating HR course in 6 days + Job Placement so pls confirm
I got an email from www.9to6jobs.com,it has demanded Rs1000/-
(Rs one thousand) as registration fee to provide job in canada,
shoule i pay Rs 1000 to this organisation???

Canada
i have also received this type of email but i am not sure that offer is correct all most this kind of offer are not correct so please ignore. complaint.
I also received same mail from www.9to6jobs.com,it has demanded Rs1000/-
(Rs one thousand) as registration fee to provide job in canada.

Following is the address:

Fatema.P

HR- Executive

UTI

D 501-502, Kailash Esplanade,

Opp. Shreyas Cinema, L.B.S. Marg,

Ghatkopar (W), Mumbai -400 086. MH. India

Tel: 91-22- [protected]Hunting Lines)

Fax:[protected]

e-Mail: [protected]@bcl.in

[protected]@bcl.in

Web:

www.bcl.in/testimonial.html

www.bclindia.net

www.openwindow.in

www.9to6jobs.com
ask her to give Canada phone no

call me on [protected] or send email on

[protected]@sify.com

i will let you know who are they
i have checked all possible options.

they have not mentioned any phone no of mississauga, canada.

I stay in Canada, no employment agency in canada take any money from the candidate.
I recieved the same sms on my mobile, let us complain about this cheater and get him arrested by the cops.
Yeah, same happened with me also. I asked to mail me the job profile, she mails me about paying Rs 1000
Yes, the same mail came to also..As of now they have asked me to send my C.V. and one registration form through mail... who are they? Should I send it?

Vikram
I have received a similar email,

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 5:47 PM, [protected]@9to6jobs.com <[protected]@indiatimes.com> wrote:

Feb. 26,2008

Dear Candidate,

Thanks for your CV with timesjobs.com. We have gone through your profile and it matches with our Client`s requirements based in Canada.

Kindly revert back with your updated CV immediately along with Application Form. This will enable us to format your CV as per our clients’ requisite format.

To avail this opportunity, you are requested to kindly print Application / Registration Form from the following links and forward the same by speed post / courier:

http://9to6jobs.com/af4c.html (Candidates from India for Canada job)

http://9to6jobs.com/af4co.html (Candidates from outside India for Canada job)

http://9to6jobs.com/af4cin.html (Candidates from India for India job)

http://9to6jobs.com/af4cino.html (Candidates from outside India for India job)

On receipt of your CV along with the details, we shall be forwarding the same to our clients for further processing.

N.B.: Please ignore this message, if you have already received this message earlier.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Fatema / Naresh
HR- Executives

UTI - INDIA HEADQUARTER UTI - OVERSEAS BRANCH
+[protected]Hunting Lines) Website: http://www.hcmcanada.com
Email: [protected]@9to6jobs.com
Website: http://www.9to6jobs.com

Disclaimer: This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient acknowledges that Unicorn Technology Inc (“UTI”) and / or its promoter Companies, as the case may be, are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority o[censored]nicorn Technology Inc (UTI) and / or its promoter Companies, as applicable. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects." You are also requested to kindly go through the terms and conditions of www.9to6jobs.com before applying for registration with UTI.

To SEARCH, VIEW and APPLY JOBS from your mobile phone, SMS <JOBS> to 58888

The sender 123926jobs of this email has accessed your resume on timesjobs.com. Please note that there is no charge for registering on Timesjobs.com. Products for which charges are payable are clearly indicated on the site. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to verify the content of the mails sent by the employers/recruiters. Further, you are advised to make appropriate/thorough enquiries before acting upon any unsolicited mail that you may receive from any individual/firm/company, asking for advance payment for any service that they may claim to be offering. Timesjobs.com does not vouch/guarantee for any such offers made by the above said parties.

The sender of this email is registered with timesjobs.com as www.9to6jobs.com([protected]@9to6jobs.com ,Kailash Esplande, Ghatkopar (W)) using timesjobs.com services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you.

If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may report abuse by forwarding this email to: [protected]@timesgroup.com

Please note that timesjobs.com does NOT endorse any requests for money payments, or sharing of bank account details.

Legal Disclaimer:

This Website/ E-mail are vulnerable to data corruption, interception, tampering, viruses as well as delivery errors and we do not accept liability for any consequence that may arise therefrom
this is what they have now

yours,
sahadev
I got an email from www.9to6jobs.com,it hasdemanded Rs1000/-
shoule i pay Rs 1000 to this organisation,

Canada

Unicorn Technology Inc. — no response of my application cum registration form.

i have received a mail from this firm i.e unicorn technology inc, i had send the DD of Rs 1000 but still there is no response form there side. plz can anyone tell me wht i should do?
or i have 2 go to consumer court?
I have also received same e-mail from them in the last week and I also call their office at Mumbai. They ask me to take this matter seriously. I don't understand whether it is genuine or fraud. Is there anybody know about this.

Please mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com