[Resolved]  UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, LONDON BRANCH: — UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA Complaints - Received an offer letter

I have been accepted in one of the company in UK, they have sent me Offer letter and asked me to contact UK Visa Bureau. The said independent immigration consultancy required me to furnish some documents which I already did then they asked me some charges so they can continue processing the procurements of my visa. Below are the charges:

a) Application Fee:[protected]---- 250.00
b) Processing Fee:[protected]--- 230.00
c) Courier Fee:[protected]--- 30.00
d) Consular Fee;[protected]-- 320.00
e) Insurance Fee:[protected]-- 420.00

Total: GBP 1, 220.00 (ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY GREAT BRITISH POUNDS)

Then, fees will be via moneygram international money transfer and it will be address to their accounts Manager.

In this regard, I would like to confirm if this kind of process is legal as well as the fees they have been asking. Also I would like to know if the said independent immigration consultancy is registered and legal.

Please advise me what to do...
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:21:47
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

Hey please be wise if anyone or organisation asked you to pay a penny if not directly to his/her account i would advise not to honour it my dear and even if the details on the account given to you is different from the said company name claiming to be manager. director or whatever don't make mistake ignore it to the best of my knowledge is fake. I f you are dealing with a reputable organisation, and eventually they have an agency they'll refer you to them directly in written whereby you'll have a document to prove and the organisation will be held responsible for any loss. No one is perfect, cheers, Patrick.

Company:UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, LONDON BRANCH: