[Resolved]  United gas Agency, Sector 3, Rajinder Nagar, Sahibabad — Non- receipt of Gas cylinder in time

Consumer No. 3263960

Sir, I recently got my gas connection transferred from Delhi Kishanganj to Rajinder Nagar, Sahibabad with m/s United Gas Agency, Sector -3, Rajinder Nagar, Sahibabad ( U.P.)
Every month when I book my gas cylinder refilling, my complaint was not being entered on the same day. There is one mobile number is given ( [protected] ) for booking thru SMS but sorry to say, even though I got the message that my message has been delivered but ur Gas agency says that they have not recd my message. Again it is to be booked telephonically on their numbers[protected] or 2630636 or personal visit to their office & after frequent chasing the gas cylinder is delivered after a gap of 10-12 days whereas some persons reached their office godown with their empty cylinders & get the same the same moment
what a mystery it is ?

this time SMS was sent on 10.03.09 but after chasing their telephone numbers, a no. of times it was finally booked on 16.03.09 - 15 days have passed but no chance of getting gas cylinder so far
whenever a telephone call is made, the reply is it will be delivered tomorrow
I, therefore requests you to kindly look into it & advise .
Hopes to hear from you soon
Thanking you,

Naval Handa

Comments

UNITED GAS AGENCY PEOPLE NEVER PICKING UP THE TELEPHONE FOR TELE BOOKING. AS WE ARE WORKING VERY FAR FROM THE GAS AGENCY WE CAN'T' GO PERSONALLY FOR MANUAL BOOKING. GOVT AUTHORITIES SHOULD TAKE PROPER ACTION AGST HOARDING/ BLACK MARKETING OF THE GAS. EVERY MONTH ONE GAS CYLINDER IS A RIGHT OF THE CUSTOMER. THAT IS NOT FULFILLING THE ABOVE AGENCY.
This is really rediculous to get the telephone nos.of the gas agency phones continuesly rings up but no one picks up the phone.
yes i also agree, such type of problem always happen
sir
I am B S Bisht and i submited all documents to your office link with bank subsidy
but no massage in my mobile,
sir i requested plz ( Eadhar link with bank subsidy) conformation me
My Cust.no 038354
LPGID[protected]
Today i.e 04.03.2015 I called on all three landline numbers o[censored]nited Gas Agency at least 20 times but no one picked the phone. Can we expect a good and satisfactory service from the agency? its doubtful.

Sangeeta Singh