Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  United Health Group;Gurgaon — Final Withdrawal of PF

Respected Sir,

I already sent complaint regarding final withdrawl of my PF account. Still I have not got any communicaton from your office. My employeer has already submitted the all papers to your office. My particulars as follows:
Name Rajneesh Sharma
Father's Name H.M.Sharma
Address: 570, Sector-VIII, R.K. Puram, New Delhi.
Phone NO. [protected]
Employ Code:[protected]
Employee PF NO. HRGGN. 28371/452
Company Code: 28371

I again request to you to finalise may PF account at an early date.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully
Rajneesh Sharma
Was this information helpful?
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShareTweet


Do you knw the actual process of withdrawing of PF? Kindly dont raise such kind of queries here this is not the right way.Please contact UHG office at Gurgaon.PF is something related to govt. of India and this is well known fact that how much time normally they take in all together processing.Hope you will understand the point o[censored]HG.
There are settlement issues between UHG & Gurgaon PF office. Since last more than 1 year no one got their PF money.
As per PF office gurgaon UHG needs to pay around 1.5 crores rupees to PF department.

All Ex-Employees o[censored]HG are suffering because of this problem. I did not hear back any thing positive from UHG finance deptt so far.

~Dheeraj UHG
Dear Sir/Mam,

I want to get my PF. I was an employee of your organisation and leave your company 2015. My father name is missing on PF portal. Please let me how can I update my father name. Please reply in my email address which is avi.[protected]

Thanks & Regards,

Avinash Tiwari

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Other
    Add Company Information